TTC with low motility

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

TTC with low motility

Postby IslandSmith » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:58 am

Hi all! Hoping I can find some success stories and ladies that can relate. My DH and I have been married for 9 years and have been TTC for about a year. We decided to see a fertility doc and have tests done. My menses are irregular 30-38 days between. I had an HSG done (no blockage) and have been on one round of clomid. I am 9 dpo and am anxiously awaiting tww. I'm nervous since my DH was said to have low motility 32.4%. Any tips?
IslandSmith
Friend

Re: TTC with low motility

Postby hannahdavid » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:34 am

The struggles of being on this journey can be very hard. I am on the same path and can very much relate with you. My advice to you would be to ask your husband to start eating more healthily. He should avoid eating junk food and so should you. Try maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Stay hydrated and start exercising as well. Other than that I think you should visit a doctor with a high success rate. Ask him/her to help you in this serious matter. It has only been a year so I am sure medication will be your first step. Usually, when there is only an issue of low mortality doctors suggest IUI. However, since you are saying that your periods are very irregular then they might suggest something else. Stay positive and strong. I am sure things will soon work out. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust your way.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby beckybenson » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:52 pm

Hello. I don't know if this would be helpful to you or not. But a friend of mine faced the same issue. Her husband's sperm motility was low. She underwent 3 IUIs but they didn't work. She then went for IUI using donor sperm. She conceived after the first attempt with donor sperms. You should talk to your doctor about this. See if you can use this option for yourself.
beckybenson
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby justinwilliams » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:09 am

Low motility is approximately forever the case when a vasectomy is reversed. They never tell you that awaiting after because you would not provide them.
justinwilliams

Postby kanewilliamson » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:59 am

I like this website pretty much. Great info. Hi and thanks for the web blogs. ijazah-course
kanewilliamson

Return to General TTC Stuff