vent...

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

vent...

Postby goobermom » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:01 pm

i was on the phone with my mother and she hesitantly told me that my cousin was expecting, stating that she felt noone else would want to tell me. my frustration is that this is my cousin's 5th baby, each with a different daddy, cousin does not work, and is not a positive model or mother for her children (at times). AHHH... at first i was fine, i work in a field were i am interacting with mother's with struggles daily and the children that are affected but as my mother cried, i then cried. i do not want to see my cousin (and may not until christmas) and am very sad and angry.

sorry for the negativism and what may seem mean, but i am hurting and felt ladies here may listen and have some understanding. :hugs:
me (34) husband (41)
son (14), spoiled cat
TTC since August '08
Clomid/IUI x3; Follistim/IUI x3
natural BFP- M/C :(
Low Vitamin D, High FSH
Letrozole, TI, progesterone, estrace- BFN (x4)
High FSH, RE recommending donor egg
End of our TTC journey???
goobermom
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby afireinside » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:51 am

Awww I totally understand and I am sure a lot of us can relate - we all have friends, family members, etc. getting pregnant either by "mistake" (which makes me so angry!) or very quickly. It's perfectly natural to feel envious or even jealous towards or mad at the other person. I try to look at it in the way that our children will be so precious to us and each minute of our pregnancy (no matter how crappy we feel!!) will feel like a miracle and cherished. I had a sister and friend that got pregnant the first month of trying and to them it was "no big deal" and I kinda feel bad for THEM that they won't appreciate this gift like we all will when we do get our BFP :)

So keep your chin up and know that it will happen for you when it's right. I wish you the best of luck and if you need to vent feel free to post more or message me :)
afireinside
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to General Infertility