Infertility and Divorce..

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Infertility and Divorce..

Postby deeptiseth » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:09 am

This is completely devastating. I think it's awful how your husband is behaving. I understand getting frustrated after many years but this is just sad. I think you should try IVF or surrogacy. Surrogacy would be a more sure shot. I think it's your best option. Do look into it; it'll change your life.and good thing is, it'll be your own biological child. Forget what others say.
deeptiseth

Postby pitjulie19 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:48 pm

Hey Dear! Hope so you will be fine. I really felt so sorry to know about your loss. Maybe it is the part of life. You should convince your husband if you really want to proceed. Try to overcome this issue. All you can do is to remain hopeful and keep on moving smoothly. I hope your wish will be fulfilled very soon. All my sympathies are with you
pitjulie19

Postby lillyP28 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:34 am

Hi. How are you? May God bless you. It really saddened me to hear about whatever happened with you. I think you should go to surrogacy. And live your life with the baby of your own genes. Nothing seems better than a life with babies. I had also a baby through surrogacy. Life is so beautiful with her. Best of luck for future.
lillyP28

Postby Emma666 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:49 pm

Hello there! It is really hurting to hear from you. I feel so sorry for what you had gone through. You are going through a really great struggle. You are such a brave lady. I must say that your husband does not deserve you. Well, I suggest that you should not take the stress, everything will be fine. I hope you will get out this soon. God bless you
Emma666
Friend

Postby karin-lee » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:37 am

Definitely dear you are going through a lot and we can not endure the amount of pain you are going through but you really need to hold on to everything. At times it may seem that everything will fall apart and nothing will take it's shape back again but it does, you just have to have more faith in yourself. I hope your husband loves you he is just depressed because he really wanted a big family but I suggest rather wasting your time go visit the best clinic in Europe their success rates and stories are huge in numbers. I am sure if your husband sees that he will regain his trust and will you more time for the whole process, treatment and everything. I am sure you had experienced such as clinics like Adonis trust me my friend had also bad experiences there but you have to trust your self and must believe that everything will be fine. Hoping best for you.
karin-lee

Postby beeny9890 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:11 am

I feel sad after reading your post. Your husband must support you in this situation. I think you have the only option left with you is surrogacy. It can help you out. But make sure don't choose Adonis or LOtus clinic for you. It will again hurt you. I was also in your boat. But my husband supported me well. We chose a clinic in Europe. Now I am a mother os surrogate child. I wish you will enjoy this joy as well. Take some time from your husband to think. And start this process as early as you can do. My prayers are with you. Good luck.
beeny9890

Postby Ameliabrown » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:47 am

Hey, Am-ma hope you are doing well.I am so sorry to hear your story. This is so disheartening. I cannot believe how your husband can treat you like this. I am also TTC for 10 years. My DH is very supportive and he is always there to help me. Though he gets disappointed at times. He thought that we should go for adoption now. But I didnt agree to it as I wanted to try for a biological child. So we mutually agreed to try for surrogacy. We have registered ourselves for a event where Biotexcom clinic is coming to UK. This is a very great opportunity as Anastasia, the head of their English Department, will be there to guide about possible treatments, They will also give a chance to sign treatment contract at the end. I really loved this opportunity and registered instantly as there are limited seats available. I am very hopeful about this event.
Ameliabrown
Friend

Postby alins » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:09 am

Hi. such great days are coming. The clinic is coming. I am so happy. Yes, we got an opportunity. We should not waste it. it is a really amazing way to solve our problem. I am so happy. I hope you will be glad too. They are so professionals. They helped alot of people. I can't believe they are organizing it for us. They will update about the venue and date. Thanks and hoping best for us. I hope for the best.
alins
Friend

Postby Katherine Hugh » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:29 am

Hey girl. I'm so sorry you feel that way. Men can be real jerks sometimes. All it takes is some empathy. That's all a girl needs sometimes. But don't worry. I'm here for you. I'll give you what you need. We can be here for you. What you need to do is. Get him checked. Get his sperm count checked. Get his sperm health checked. He should be accountable. Not just you honey. Take care.
Katherine Hugh
Friend

Postby landa02 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:18 am

I got a good news. There is a fertility clinic. It is renown for many treatments. They are coming to London. They are also going to bring the consultants. I am so happy that they will help the people. Infertility is never easy. Many women are facing it. It was always hard for me. Well, I moved in. Now they are coming so I will clear the queries. I think you should also give them a chance. They are so professional. Go for it. Infertility is hard but not impossible to get what you want. I hope for the best.
landa02

Postby aria48 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:49 am

very emotional story. you tried much for having a baby. surrogacy can be last hope of the intended mother. First, consult the doctor if you will not conceive normally then go for surrogacy. surrogacy is the best option for infertility disease. sharing my own experience with you. it was very sad that I have been suffering from infertility too, then someone told me to choose surrogacy. surrogacy provides a hundred percent result. Then I go to the best clinic. Surrogacy is the best provided at many clinics. Do visit if you are near the Biotexcom clinic. Biotexcom is the best surrogacy treatment clinic. Very caring. Also affordable. This company is also sharing info at their sites as well. Do visit if you are near it. They also come to other city but their date and venue are still unknown. Will keep you updated.
aria48
Friend

Postby lilly247 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:22 pm

Hey dear, Hope you are doing good. We cannot get over on miscarriage easily. It is a very Worst thing. But ups and downs are the part of life. Many Many congratulations to you on getting pregnant. Last year, I got infertile due to my three miscarriages. I was just about to die. It was the worst ever time of my life. But my husband supports me a lot. I love him so much. He Asked me to go for surrogacy. we were searching for a clinic. Then my cousin suggests to me a clinic in eastern Europe. we both went there. I found them very cooperative. Their staff was very experienced. They were also not expensive. they treated me so well. Now I have a baby boy.we love our baby so much. We are living our best life happily.
lilly247
Friend

Postby aria48 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:55 am

very emotional story. you tried much for having a baby. Very sad news. It's not your fault. This disease may come to anyone. surrogacy can be last hope of the intended mother. First, consult the doctor if you will not conceive normally then go for surrogacy. surrogacy is the best option for infertility disease. sharing my own experience with you. it was very sad that I have been suffering from infertility too, then someone told me to choose surrogacy. surrogacy provides a hundred percent result. Not a worth sharing knowledge. surrogacy is the best treatment. infertility is a curse now. infertility brings too many complexions in life. Just manage another clinic. Surrogacy is best at Europe clinic. Go and checkup there. You will find good by their way of conduct. Good wishes.
aria48
Friend

Postby Emma666 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:10 pm

Hey there! Infertility is such a bad thing happen in a life. I am so sorry for what you had gone through. You don't deserve that. But honey, you don't need to lose hope. Be positive, everything will be fine one day. I also had faced infertility for more 5 years. Then finally got a child through surrogacy in Ukraine from a very reputable clinic. God bless you.
Emma666
Friend

Postby TaylorR » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:22 pm

I can't even imagine going through infertility accompanied by divorce. That literally sounds just horrible and emotionally devastating. Please stay strong for your own sake. Check out some good clinics with good reviews here and see a doctor. You should try some fertility treatments. I am certain you will conceive eventually. If not, surrogacy is always an option.
TaylorR
Friend

PreviousNext

Return to General Infertility