Infertility and Divorce..

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Infertility and Divorce..

Postby Laurawatson » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:30 am

Hey, i am out of words really. This is so sad to hear that. I can feel your pain as well. Did you thought about trying infetility treatments? Just think about them. Let me just tell you my story. Since i got married to my husband , i also created only problems for him. And this led me to extreme guilt. Though he never said a word to me. But i felt so useless. But he loves me so much. And he was so supportive all along. Its been 12 years now. And we never fought on my infertility. He never made me feel like i am incomplete. And i am so lucky to have him. We are these visiting a clinic these days for surrogacy. And it was his idea. He took me here. The clinic has higher success rate. And this clinic changed our life as well. Its biotexcom clinic in europe. I will highly recommend you to visit this clinic once. And do take your husband with you as well In fact there is an event going to organized by this clinic soon. do take your husband there. Meet with doctors. I am sure they will bring positivity in your life.
Laurawatson
Friend

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:18 am

Laurawatson wrote:Hey, i am out of words really. This is so sad to hear that. I can feel your pain as well. Did you thought about trying infetility treatments? Just think about them. Let me just tell you my story. Since i got married to my husband , i also created only problems for him. And this led me to extreme guilt. Though he never said a word to me. But i felt so useless. But he loves me so much. And he was so supportive all along. Its been 12 years now. And we never fought on my infertility. He never made me feel like i am incomplete. And i am so lucky to have him. We are these visiting a clinic these days for surrogacy. And it was his idea. He took me here. The clinic has higher success rate. And this clinic changed our life as well. Its biotexcom clinic in europe. I will highly recommend you to visit this clinic once. And do take your husband with you as well In fact there is an event going to organized by this clinic soon. do take your husband there. Meet with doctors. I am sure they will bring positivity in your life.

I'm happy for you and your supportive dh. This is so important to have sb who understands and shares the pain by side. I often read ladies say it makes difference when dh has kids from his previous marriage. I personally can't understand, if it's love and tolerance between two then this struggle is between two as well. I really feel sick when another lady's crying and saying her dh left 'cause of her being infertile. Oh god, how can men leave their halves alone in this grief?!!
My dh has always been a rock of support for me. Though I knew how hard it was for him too. He never showed he could be weak. NEVER. Giving me more strength to keep on moving, that time (final one) with donor egg. I took it as my greatest failure of all. So that my genes will die with me, no the tiniest particle of me kept in somebody. I cried and felt broken and disheartened. He was the one who helped to overcome. I'm currently prego with our de ivf baby, both :love: waiting for our :babyb: This journey made our family even more stronger.
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:26 am

TaylorR wrote:I can't even imagine going through infertility accompanied by divorce. That literally sounds just horrible and emotionally devastating. Please stay strong for your own sake. Check out some good clinics with good reviews here and see a doctor. You should try some fertility treatments. I am certain you will conceive eventually. If not, surrogacy is always an option.

Surrogacy is not as easy as could seem. Firstly, one should prove she cannot carry the baby herself. There must be the following reasons: life threatening diseases which make pregnancy impossible; hysterectomy; born without womb and other conditions. Besides surrogacy can be time consuming, so one must be patient. Finally, considering the financial burden. And the chosen country's surrogacy law. On the whole, surrogacy has always been the last option to count on for me.
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Olestern » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:28 am

Hello there! Some people are very intelligent. When they know that they can suffering from the diseases, then they can find a good clnic and take a good treatment. This clinic is very rare in such countries. So, i'm here to motivate the peoples to take a treatment on right time from right clinic. Best of luck.
Olestern

Postby dakota-ken » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:01 am

You are definitely are going through one of your intricate times. Dear your story is somewhat related to mine. I also had been through two miscarriages. The whole situation became very painful for me. Although it was not hard for me to conceive. Every time we tried it resulted in a miscarriage. I just had enough of the pain. I did not even consider to take IVF cycles. I wanted to have something certain in my life regarding this matter. So, instead of going again for conception we tried to go for surrogacy. We decided to not to put ourselves in more misery and torment. Surrogacy seemed only hope at that time. Good thing that we had guidance from the best clinic in Europe. I suggest you go for the one too. Trust me since the journey has started we are happy and hopeful. We are soon staring our family. I will suggest the same to you. You will see that how your life will change with this. hoping best for you. Good luck.
dakota-ken
Friend

Postby Rebecca Jackson » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:46 pm

Hello! Hope you are doing well! I am really sorry to read about your experience! Well, there is still hope! Don't lose hope! I was also hopeless! It seemed like my life has been stopped! But a clinic in Ukraine has changed my life! Now I am a mother of a baby boy! He is the twinkle of our eyes! So choose a clinic wisely! All the best!
Rebecca Jackson
Friend

Postby Olivia07 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:28 am

Oh dear, this is really frustrating. I can feel your pain. I hope you get strength. Losing him shouldn't be your weakness. He was not deserving. Just move on. Surrogacy gives a child to the infertile couple as well as an individual. I am thinking of surrogacy as no option has left now after my miscarriage. Need wishes.
Olivia07
Friend

Postby jimy » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:55 am

Amman oh, so sad, I can understand it easily that nothing can fill up your pain now. I think that the relation of husband and wife is the most beautiful relation all over the world. But now I am very disappointed in your husband. He should be helped you in this crisis. But don’t be depressed now, dear. you should prove yourself and has to face all the challenges of your life bravely. You should go to the best clinic for your treatment. The clinic where my sister undergoing IVF is the best clinic. their faculty members are very cooperative and friendly. They are taking good care of my sister. its services are really very admirable, You should surely visit this clinic dude.
jimy
Friend

Previous

Return to General Infertility