4 year TTC anniversary

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

4 year TTC anniversary

Postby waitingtobemommy » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:23 pm

And it sucks. Why does this road have to be so long and painful?! I had no idea 4 years ago when DH and I decided to start our family that we'd still be trying in the year 2011. Lord I hope the end is in sight! :roll:
Me (Jen): 34, DH: 35
TTC #1 for 4.5 years
3 BFN IUI- 2011
1 BFP IUI- March 2011
1 BFP IVF- December 2011
1 BFP FET- May 2012
:angel: @ 5 weeks; March 2011
:angel2: @ 8 weeks; Jan. 2012-Trisomy 16

DS Owen Matthew born 1/17/13 via FET
Surprise natural BFP 8/3/14! EDD 4/10/15!
waitingtobemommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby greytsharonly » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:59 am

Hey,
I can't imagine how 4 years feels. I am going on almost 20 tracked cycles (temping, OPKs, and TTWing). I am ready to quit but I can't bring myself to do it. Even if we hardly try, I am still counting down every day till AF and it breaks my heart.
I want to scream at how much it sucks!

What all have you been trying or have changed? Have you read the Infertility Cure or Inconceiveable?
Me (sharon): 37 the worst- high FSH
DH (marc): 39 lots of sperm but low volume

TTC #1 for 21 cycles
FSH 19.9, everything else fine
-doing acupuncture weekly since July 2011
-Taking powdered wheatgrass, 50mg B-6, a mega multi-vitamin and fish oil (along with some TCM herbs).
-Also cut back on caffeine, sugar, alcohol, and white flour. Pretty much my entire diet before I started this.

7/2011 Clomid and lots of bding- BFN
11/11/11 IUI with Clomid #1- BFN super sad.
11/29/11 IUI with Clomid #2- BFN not fair!
12/2011- natural cycle- BFN very frustrated and angry.
greytsharonly
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby maddy » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:07 am

:( Im sorry I know just how you feel. I am approaching 6 years in January. I never thought I would still be ttc #1 at this point. I thought I would be working on number 3 at least. I wish I had so advice but all I can offer up is you are not alone and I though how you are feeling. :hugs:
maddy

Re: 4 year TTC anniversary

Postby dazzyshahu » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:50 am

I am so sorry for your infertility problem. I can understand your physical and mental stage at this time. You should not lose hope. It is time to handle this difficult situation with strong heart. I am here for you to provide exact guidance to achieve your target in short time period. I am here for you to provide sufficient information that helps you to overcome this horrible problem in professional way. I am feeling happy to help you on behalf of my personal life experience that guide you right path to achieve your target like me. I want to forget those days of my life that are full of stress and depression due to my infertility problem. We try many effective methods to conceive naturally but not succeed. Once we have to attend a marriage party where we met my old college friend who is popular gynecologist of Kiev. We discuss our problem in detail to solve out my problem in advance treatment way.
You should be very informative to understand your body signal very well and overcome all pregnancy related issue in easy way. You should give importance to healthy balanced diet and lifestyle that provide sufficient energy to wall body for maintaining proper blood supply for all reproduction system for genuine working. This is medical certified fact that and depression is responsible for infertility problem. You should give preference to powerful yoga and meditation to maintain proper balance in your life. It is very important to our bonding with your partner to understand each other physical and emotional to make proper balance in your marriage life. I hope my valuation help you to enjoy endless joy with healthy baby gift.
dazzyshahu

Return to General Infertility