Unexplained Infertility

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Unexplained Infertility

Postby LindaJons » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:29 pm

I’ve been there, dear. I thought I would never have kids. My husband broke up with me and I was completely stressed out. I didn’t know what to do with my life. But then one amazing guy changed my life. He found the reproduction center and we decided to go for surrogacy. I didn’t know anything about surrogacy. I thought it wasn’t safe. But now I understand how wrong I was. It really works. Now we have two amazing boys. They were born by the surrogate mother. All the process took 11 months. Including examinations and waiting period. Are you ready to wait a little to get your baby? I think the result is worth waiting.
If your eggs are valid, you can still have a chance to have your biological baby. I recommend you to consult your doctor. You need a professional point of view.
I understand that you are tired and disappointed. But you have to do something to succeed. You will never become parents if you give up. Try to calm down. Stay positive and start your way to a full family. Every couple should have a baby. I see how important it is for you. You have to make your dream come true. I believe you can do it. You are very strong, girl. I know you can do it. Good luck.
LindaJons
Friend

Re: Unexplained Infertility

Postby Trina09 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:04 pm

I’m sorry you are going through this. Unexplained infertility is the worst thing can happen to a woman. We all want to take care of our kids. Unfortunately, not all of us can get pregnant. I was frustrated when I found out that I’m infertile. I didn’t know what to do. The first thing, which came to my mind, was adoption. That’s why our son was adopted. My husband was supporting me all the time. He wasn’t against an adoption. That’s why we did it. It took a couple of years to get our baby. But it was worth waiting. Our kid is amazing. I think every infertile couple should adopt a baby. I saw a lot of lonely kids in the adoption centers. They all want to have families. Let’s help them, girls. We can save their lives. In a couple of years we decided that we are ready to have one more baby. My husband found a lot of info about surrogacy. We decided that we should try it out. So, our daughter was born by the surrogate. I was very scared because it was something new to me. I couldn’t imagine how can an outside woman get pregnant with my baby. But everything was fine. Our baby girl was born and we were the first who saw her. She was so tiny and nice smelling. I’ve never seen so beautiful kids. Every woman should see her baby to be born. I hope you will also go through such an amazing emotions.
Trina09
Friend

Previous

Return to General Infertility