**Infertility Information and Support**

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: **Infertility Information and Support**

Postby beckybenson » Mon May 21, 2018 4:22 am

Hi, Maddy. How are you doing? Thank you for such a great post. I'm glad you started this. You have explained everything so well here. People who are suffering from infertility of any kind would get so much help from this post. This is truly amazing.
beckybenson

Postby emilystevenson » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:30 am

My husband and I spent almost two years TTC, now we are going on a IVF treatment so we're looking for a good fertility clinic. We heard something about a clinic called www.ferttyinternational.com here in US where the treatment costs 10,000$. It is done in Barcelona but there's no need to travel til the last step. What do you think about it? Any reviews? Thank you!
emilystevenson

Postby katherine582 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:21 am

Hi ,hope everyone is doing good.I too am an infertile.I had been TTC for 6 years but because of my condition i cannot.So i eventually fell into despair and lost hope.But a friend of mine told me about infertility treatments IVF and surrogacy.I too wish to be a mother and thats why i have decided to go for surrogacy.I researched a lot about it and which are the best clinics for it.I found a clinic named (Bio_tex_com).They are very good in it and assure birth of your child.As i am from York,Uk and cannot visit them.But even then they have been very cooperative with me.I recently found out that they are Planning a seminar on infertility treatments, along with Anastasia their English department head.I have decided to go on that seminar for consultation.If i am satisfied i will sign contract with them.If possible i would advise you to attend this seminar.I will share the details of their location and dates as soon as i know them.
katherine582
Friend

Postby dakota-ken » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:24 am

Thank you so much, Maddy, for sharing this much of information with us, as we are growing together as a community it is a blessing to find such people who would help and guide them in their time of need while there are also some who just do the complete opposite. Definitely infertility and it's treatments are increasing day by day with much more advancement in each of the technology and we just have to choose the right one according to our symptoms but in this whole process of selecting the treatment and most importantly the right clinic just a piece of advice that does not go for Adonis their unprofessional behaviour will just put you through more pain which is not easy to bear. So for everyone, I hope they find the right treatment and clinic for their selves.
dakota-ken
Friend

Postby lilly247 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:22 am

Hello there, I hope you are fine. It's really exciting news. People are so much excited about Biotexcom's event. They have taken a very good decision to make the event. But also sad that they have decided to change the venue. And also they have not announced the date of the event. I hope it will be held in August. I am waiting for this event so eagerly. But I don’t know how much I need to wait for more. I also heard that they changed the date because they needed a bigger venue. So many people have applied for this event. But whatever date it is, it doesn't matter. Its great opportunity to have treatment in their own place. People don’t have to pay the money for the ticket. Also, tell me your thinking about this delay.
lilly247
Friend

Postby anabellee » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:21 am

Every person has flaws in it. Nature has created no one so perfect. So, first accept your flaws with strength. You need not worry about things going against you. They will change soon. Time is a requirement of everything. Give time to your treatments. Give time to yourself. You should improve yourself. Don't let things cover your mind peace. Face them with being positive. Do search for proper clinics. Search for the best doctors. Travel for getting the best treatment. There is an event by Biotexcom in east Europe in near future. Try to attend and clear your mind.
anabellee
Friend

Postby femiint » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:43 pm

Nice infertility information.. thanks for sharing maddy and also check for best fertility centre in bangalore
femiint

Postby jeenah » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:55 am

Hello maddy. People seemed quite stressed.Let me tell you, researches showed that the infertility rate of the country has been increased by 20% by the last year, which means that more people are approaching the diagnostic centers for treatment. Undoubtedly, you are in critical situation from last three years, but I would suggest you to stay normal and serene for this time. Stress could not do anything but can increase the emotional pain. There are some other clinics in Europe are also available, you may visit them in case you haven’t received any response.Their service is quite good and trust worthy. Additionally, they charge quite affordable fee against their services.I pray everyone will get well soon.
jeenah
Friend

Postby Camila Marco » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:31 pm

Good job Maddy. This information is what people need when they are floundering for help and guidance regarding their fertility issues. There should also be a post about the clinics and which provide the best possible treatments. Some are doing a very good job of providing top-notch facilities but people miss them because of the ignorance and become a victim of scammers. This will also be a great help to many.
Camila Marco
Friend

Previous

Return to General Infertility