new here! warning… Long

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

new here! warning… Long

Postby Anonymous101 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:33 pm

Hi y'all!,
I came from the Cafemom site. I never got my questions answered and there was lots of drama and mean girls over there so i decided to try something new and I'm super excited.
DH and I are TTC baby #3 have been for over a year. My first is 4 and my second is almost 3. Yeah they are 20 months apart. CRAZY but so fun!! It took me a year and a half to get pregnant with my son with three rounds of Clomid. Third time was the charm. Second baby i found out at 6 DPO. first try. After i had my second, my daughter the doctor neglected me and left placenta in me for 4 weeks. She did a D&C and punchered my uterus. I lost tons of blood and had to go back in the next day for a weekend to receive blood. I developed a hematoma in my pelvis the size of a basketball and tons of problems happened because of that. I just had a laparoscopy in feb and had my uterus cleaned out. It was really bad. I was told i probably won't be able to have anymore babies and if i do i need a hysterectomy after. I am so devastated. I know people have it worse and i am so blessed but i had plans for my life and now they are being changed because of the neglect i received from my doctor. Who i obviously switched to a different doc btw. Any advice would be awesome! I have tried 5 rounds of clomid 1 round of femara and I'm taking a three month break to be on phentermine to loose some weight. I loose tons of weight when I'm pregnant too. which is fine because I'm under my doctors care the hole time and my babies are 8 pounders and healthy! Thank you so much for reading this long post!!
Anonymous101
Friend

Re: new here! warning… Long

Postby Danaa » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:56 pm

Hi there im sorry about your problems conceiving,don't lose hope find a good doctor to take care of you and make your TTC as comfortable as it can be.Wish you good luck!!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: new here! warning… Long

Postby Anonymous101 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:40 pm

Danaa wrote:Hi there im sorry about your problems conceiving,don't lose hope find a good doctor to take care of you and make your TTC as comfortable as it can be.Wish you good luck!!!

Thank you so much!!
Anonymous101
Friend

Return to General Infertility