3yrs TTC, 1MC, 2CP'S, Need advice or a pick me up! Help!

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

3yrs TTC, 1MC, 2CP'S, Need advice or a pick me up! Help!

Postby wishing4babywoods » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:05 pm

Hello all,

I am new to this site, I have been stalking it during my TWW's.....however I felt I needed to tell my story and maybe get some advice, as I feel at a loss and I am usually so positive!

My husband and I were married November 30, 2011 and we started ttc since then. We tried for 10 months and no success, so we scheduled the dreaded doctors appointments. Found out I am hypothyroid, my husband LowT, I was then put on clomid two months later we fell pregnant for the first time we were overjoyed. At 10 weeks, I had spotting, went in for an ultrasound and there was no baby anymore which was there at 6 weeks, saw a heartbeat and everything. We were so sad but hopeful that we did it once it can happen again.....well clomid again, months later still nothing, I felt overweight and miserable so I stopped.
I then researched natural solutions and tried fertiliaid, ended up with a chemical pregnancy so I added acupuncture and about 4 months later another chemical pregnancy. Our journey has been over 3 years, and I am honestly feeling so doubtful.

I am now still doing acupuncture, I had severe chest pains yesterday and my Mom is a nurse who took my blood pressure and it is low 99/72. I am 11dpo, I am spotting, so I am guessing I am out yet again. I am just so frustrated, I don't know what is wrong with my and every time I talk to my doctor he thinks I am insane I am sure as I always have a new symptom. I am just at a loss and I need some support from anyone, or some advice.
wishing4babywoods

Re: 3yrs TTC, 1MC, 2CP'S, Need advice or a pick me up! Help!

Postby Amouna87 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:38 pm

Hey hun
I'm so sorry for your losses and for the fact you're feeling so down- ttc is such a b**ch isn't it- I've been ttc for 19months so I can't imagine how frustrating 3 yrs feels- have you had all the tests done? Did they give you any reason for the mc and chemicals? Your dr really should be helping you guys find a way through this- and not telling you it will just happen! Have you looked into IUI or IVF at all?

I guess I don't have any words to make it better but support groups like on these boards can be a life saver- everyone on here is so supportive and you'll always find someone in similar situation- sometimes it helps just to rant it all out, I know it helps me because as understanding as husbands are sometimes I feel like I'm just talking non stop about it which can be annoying for him lol!

I really hope you get your bfp soon, have you tried taking a couple of months chill time away from it all? As the stress must be getting ontop of you I know it does to me- It happened before and I really hope it will happen again and you will have your rainbow baby, whenever you need to let it all out there are always people ready to help on here :)xxxx
When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f043
Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to General Infertility