Two Week Wait

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.
Post a reply

Fertility Consultation

Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:51 pm

I've been ttc for 15 months with no success. This was my first cycle on clomid. Although I have had positive home opks in the past there have been a few months 3-4 that I have had negative opks all cycle so I guess the clomid will help ensure I ovulate... but does it help with anything else?

Also, I have a fertility consultation with an RE next month and I'm wondering what we will go over. I received paperwork on my medical history but that is it. I just want to be as prepared as possible and have already discussed everything with my OB/Gyn so I suppose there will be a lot of repeat.

Can anyone share their experience with their own fertility consult? They said there will be no tests, only discussions and it will last 90 minutes. My husband will also be there.

Thanks for your help.

Re: Fertility Consultation

Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:36 am

The first appointment is really to get the ball rolling and like you said, collect history and information. It is literally a "consult" and you will get to explain what you have been trying, your and DH's medical history, and what your concerns are. From this, you will most likely have some tests ordered, such as CD3 and/or CD21 bloods, an HSG to check for blocked tubes, and possibly a semen analysis for DH. Although it doesn't seem to consist of much, it is a needed step to get you on your way to figuring out why you are having fertility problems. Good luck!

Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:19 pm

Hey girl I just looked you up cause I friended you awhile back and havent seen you.

Im sad to see you are still trying.

Have you ever tried temping? I would love to catch up!

Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:52 pm

HI,

if you are trying to conceive without any luck yet, and you are in Los Angeles. I highly recommend visiting Dr. Jacklin Arastouzadeh at Beverly Hills. She treats male and female disorders with a huge success rate. She's good, knowledgeable and of course licensed in this field.

9025 Wilshire Blvd Suite 311
Beverly Hills, CA

I hope this helps :)

Good luck Girl!
Post a reply
IsoFresh
Pregnancy Test Strips
FertilAid for Women and Men
OvaCue
OvaGraph
IsoFresh
5 Tips Newsletter