After 5 Years of Tears...

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

After 5 Years of Tears...

Postby 35HopingForAtLeast3 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:01 pm

I finally got my BFP :ptl:

We were on a break cycle from the fertility clinic and had an appointment to pursue IVF when to my total shock I got my BFP! We only had sex once I would say about 3 or 4 days prior to ovulation. Reason I got a pregnancy test was I was 4 days late for my period (I have been late before and was not pregnant). I took the test expecting to see what I had been seeing for years a bfn and was in total shock when I saw a :bfp: :omg: I have taken so many pregnancy test that during the 3 min pregnancy test wait DH had completely forgotten that I had taken a test. When I came out of the bathroom screaming "oh my gosh I'm pregnant" over and over again he was shocked. I actually pinched myself to make sure I was not dreaming, it was so surreal. I was so excite I could not fall asleep till 4am. Then when I got up in the morning I checked the pee stick again to make sure it was real and not a dream. I even thought maybe I had by accident I got an ovulation test and not a pregnancy test, I checked the test again, nope it's a pregnancy test, I'm really pregnant!

What We Did Differently
We both real the book Supernatural Childbirth and I emailed the ministry who wrote the book and asked them to pray and the next month I was pregnant.

Symptoms
4 day late period
Boobs hurt more than usual
Very tired
Nauseous and dizzy thought I was coming down with the flu
Really thirsty (drinking lots of water)

Thank You Jesus!!! Praise God!!!
Me: 36 DH: 35, MC in July 2009 at 7 weeks, TTC since Nov 2009.

The single most important question of your life is where you will spend eternity? This question cannot be answered by modern day beliefs, religions made by man or some celebrity. By only by One…the Creator of heaven, earth and you…Almighty God! Heaven is His home and He said there is only one way to Him (not many ways like people are teaching today) God alone (not man) determines the way to Him and He said the only way is through His Son Jesus Christ.

Want to learn more go to this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfXybggH4Qo

Think you are good enough to go to heaven? Find out by going to this link:
http://www.areyouagoodperson.org
35HopingForAtLeast3
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: After 5 Years of Tears...

Postby ayt0412 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:48 pm

I am new to this site so I have just been looking around. I have only been trying for a little over a year and have lost hope, but this gives me a little hope. Congrats and I wish you the best!!
ayt0412

Postby efina9 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:10 pm

Beautiful bfp! And very, very well deserved. Wish you happy and healthy 9 month!
Me: 30
DH: 37
mmc and d&c 3/12/2015 at 9w1d

August 22nd, bfp at 8 dpo!

Estimated due date is May 8th, and my birthday is May 9th!

My Ovulation Chart

efina9
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Hopingforhappy » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:44 am

I am so excited and happy for you!!!! Congratulations!! Wishing you all the very best and enjoy every minute if being pregnant!!! Whoo hoo!!
Hopingforhappy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to General Infertility