follow my ttc journey

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

follow my ttc journey

Postby Star Baby » Fri May 01, 2015 8:10 pm

Hi everyone,
I've been keeping a blog about my ttc journey with male factor infertility. I try to keep it funny, while offering helpful tips and personal stories. If anyone is interested in following, you can find it at:

https://mystarbaby.wordpress.com/

~ SB
Star Baby

Re: follow my ttc journey

Postby hopeful4-2 » Sun May 03, 2015 4:13 pm

I am joyed your milk machine can't wait to see your next post
hopeful4-2

Postby Little_Bits » Sun May 03, 2015 5:11 pm

Thanks for sharing your blog Star Baby. I also fond that blogging (even if no one reads it) helps me work through a lot of the emotions. Sometimes we just need to know we aren't alone, whatever the journey. I wish you luck and baby dust!
Me: 28, mild PCOS, history of large cysts that rupture, stage 1 endometriosis resulting in severe abdominal pain, lap to remove endo and adhesions (4/28), HSG shows clear tubes.
Clomid 50mg (6/15) - no response
Clomid 100mg (8/15) - scan shows ONE follicle!!
DH: 34, perfect in every way
TTC since August 2014
First ever BFP October 22!! :bfp:

http://wishingformyrainbow.blogspot.co.uk/

My Ovulation Chart
Little_Bits
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby mmmoore » Thu May 07, 2015 10:11 am

I am with you Little_Bits!! Amazing what typing out some words can do!!!
22 months TTC number 1

Me: 27
DH: 29

Praying for our own miracle!

Check out my blog Moore Than Words!

Diagnosed with Unexplained infertility.
Hypothyroidism. Slight PCOS.
Moved to RE in Nov. 2014

First IVF Freeze-All March/April 2015:
ER: 14 eggs, 13 fertilized, 10 made it to freeze!
FET July 29 5-day transfer of two beauties: BFN

My Ovulation Chart
mmmoore

Postby Little_Bits » Fri May 08, 2015 4:39 pm

Thanks mmmore for sharing your journey via blog too! I'll be keeping up with you and crossing all my fingers and toes for you :)
Me: 28, mild PCOS, history of large cysts that rupture, stage 1 endometriosis resulting in severe abdominal pain, lap to remove endo and adhesions (4/28), HSG shows clear tubes.
Clomid 50mg (6/15) - no response
Clomid 100mg (8/15) - scan shows ONE follicle!!
DH: 34, perfect in every way
TTC since August 2014
First ever BFP October 22!! :bfp:

http://wishingformyrainbow.blogspot.co.uk/

My Ovulation Chart
Little_Bits
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Subsawdow » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:06 am

Yup, it was so hilarious! I can’t stop laughing while reading your blog. You obviously got a talent of a writer. You should keep on it doubtlessly. Your milk machine is the best episode ever. It made my day.
I hope I’ll see your small book about whatever I’d buy it without hesitation at once.
In my turn I write only boring stuff but what can I do if my life is so unfunny now? My kindest wishes and thank you!
Subsawdow

Postby mimimama » Tue May 08, 2018 6:13 am

thanks for sharing your journey
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
mimimama
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby beckybenson » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:06 am

Hi. How are you doing? I just came across this post. Sorry to hear about your husband's infertility. I'm going to check your blog soon. It is great that you are doing this? Have you had any success? This type of fertility doesn't mean you can never have a baby. But the chances are limited. People with this kind of infertility conceive once in a blue moon. Given the uterus should be very healthy. But nowadays, great treatments are being done. I really think you should go for IUI. They make sure to collect the best and fasted moving sperm cells. With this technique, your chances of conceiving will increase. I can even suggest you a good clinic that offers IUI. Good luck.
beckybenson
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Alana90 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:59 am

What a blog I would say. You are an amazing lady. How could one handle their struggling life with such a charm as you did? It just made me laugh so hard. Finally, something has turned into that won't end up making you sad. Trust me if I would have to write such blog. That would be a purely emotional one. COmplains, losses, and God know what more.
But you made this up to another level. You got the skills babe. You should write often. Would love to read more such.
Good luck and all the love to you.XX
Alana90

Postby pitjulie19 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:40 am

Hey! Hope so you are doing good. I just read your post and I'm glad to know that you have made a blog about TTC. People suffering from fertility issues could get a lot of help from such things. One thing I felt very weird in your post is that you said, ''I try to keep it funny'', What you mean, sorry to say it's a serious matter, not a joke. People can do anything to have their wish be fulfilled. I hope you will avoid it.
My appreciation
pitjulie19

Postby hannahdavid » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:14 pm

Thank you for sharing this. Recently things have been going crazy. Never imagined so many highs and lows in the journey. So when I found out that I had low amh and poor ovarian reserve I was heartbroken. However, was determined to move on. The doctors, however, told me that the chances of it working were very low. They also warned me that if it did work MC could happen. So that was discouraging. My only option now is DE. I am really curious to know if someone has had success with IVF working for them with such condition. The fertility clinic I am visiting are well experienced and have a high success rate. So I know that they are giving me the best advice but I just still want to know for the ease of my mind. I am also following your TTC journey. Keep posting! Best of luck.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby pitjulie19 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:56 am

Hey dear! Hope so you are doing good. I just read your post and I"m glad to know that you are running a blog where man can share their problems. There should be a forum for them. They also have feelings. So I like your activity. I hope males would also get help from them
pitjulie19

Postby jav_14 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:14 am

Wow, it was so hilarious to watch. I am sorry for your problems. The chances of conceiving are low. But you are successful. That's the best thing. I am really happy for you. Such an interesting blog you have shared. Thanks for sharing your moments of joy with us. Best of luck.
jav_14

Postby HanRichie » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:05 pm

It's pretty healthy that you're writing about it. Sharing definitely helps one feel lighter. And adding humor to it is just another thing. You're very strong. It's great to see that you're coping so well with this. I'm sure it'll help many people move past their stress. Give them hope. Best wishes to you!
HanRichie
Friend

Postby Nina Ahrichi » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:19 am

I hope you are fine. Surrogacy has become a blessing for all the people who are infertile. Try surrogacy it will be a good thing. It will change your life for the better. People have been doing this for quite some time. I know it is a difficult decision for you. People have been ruining their life for not having children. They should not do so. Their lives are good. My sister went to a clinic. She was happy with the result. They were so much happy about it. They are now living a happy life. I would want everyone to be happy and do the best for themselves.
Nina Ahrichi
Friend

Next

Return to General Infertility