follow my ttc journey

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: follow my ttc journey

Postby martinajohn785 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:53 pm

Hello! I hope you will be fine. I just read your post. I"m glad to know that you are running a blog where men can share their problems. There should be a forum for them. They also have feelings. So I like your activity. I hope males would also get help from them. I really appreciate you
martinajohn785
Friend

Postby sidneywhite » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:13 am

Hi there, thanks for sharing a humor post. I am glad you are spreading happiness. But my problem is quite complicated. I am an infertile. I contacted Adonis clinic for treatment but they are not replying to my emails. I am depressed. Don't know what to do. why am i so unlucky?
sidneywhite
Friend

Postby lindaswank » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:33 am

Hi. How are you doing? Hope so you are doing fine. Well, I am feeling very happy that things are working for you now. You have started a good thing. I hope that you stories related to infertility will help others. I am also feeling very happy that people are getting so much awareness on this issue. Let us hope things will go fine.
lindaswank
Friend

Postby audreyangel » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:27 pm

Hi there. Thanks for sharing this amazing post. I am happy you found a good place. I also found a good clinic in Ukraine. They provided me with the best facilities. They were amazing. They cleared all my doubts and problems. I hope everyone could have this happiness. Good luck.
audreyangel
Friend

Previous

Return to General Infertility