follow my ttc journey

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: follow my ttc journey

Postby martinajohn785 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:53 pm

Hello! I hope you will be fine. I just read your post. I"m glad to know that you are running a blog where men can share their problems. There should be a forum for them. They also have feelings. So I like your activity. I hope males would also get help from them. I really appreciate you
martinajohn785
Friend

Postby lindaswank » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:33 am

Hi. How are you doing? Hope so you are doing fine. Well, I am feeling very happy that things are working for you now. You have started a good thing. I hope that you stories related to infertility will help others. I am also feeling very happy that people are getting so much awareness on this issue. Let us hope things will go fine.
lindaswank
Friend

Postby audreyangel » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:27 pm

Hi there. Thanks for sharing this amazing post. I am happy you found a good place. I also found a good clinic in Ukraine. They provided me with the best facilities. They were amazing. They cleared all my doubts and problems. I hope everyone could have this happiness. Good luck.
audreyangel
Friend

Postby Caprice » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:57 pm

Hi, hun. I just want to wish you the best of luck on your journey. It will be hard! Don't give up, though. Don't let it get to you! You can make past it, successfully. Sending you my best wishes and lots of love! You can do this.
Caprice
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Previous

Return to General Infertility