After failed IVF help and guidance

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

After failed IVF help and guidance

Postby hopelovebaby » Mon May 11, 2015 4:29 pm

Hello, hopefully I'm in the right spot. Very new to this and trying not to offend. I am 38, DH is 25, he has Ulceritive Colts and MIF under 20 mil but great morph, motil, etc. We've been trying to conceive for over a year. From my first marriage I have 4 amazing kiddios, all conievnced with out trying. Pull-out method each time (I'm blushing like crazy writing this, sorry TMI). Anyway we've done 1 round of IVF with ICSI, my eggs and labs are that of a 26 yr old. He said I'm in perfect health with great eggs. Gonal-F, lupron trigger. 7 eggs, 4 fertilized and all 4 fell apart. RE said my be DH DNA sperm issue. Got the results they're excellent and egg quailty was amazing. I'm at a loss. I had my period 5 days after retrieval and I guess I ovulated about 7 days ago. I've been so crampy and lots of watery discharge, is this normal? What happens after IVF and your 1st period? Where do we go after this? I need help, answers? We have an appt next week with RE to discuss our next step. I don't want to wait and keep trying naturally as I am 38 but I hate putting my body thru the shots and hormones again. Thanks for your help and I'm sorry this is so long. This is all new :)
hopelovebaby

Return to General Infertility