Chinese herbs disaster

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Chinese herbs disaster

Postby mika80 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:10 am

So, I am unexplained.
Last month i went for 1 acupuncture session and the acupuncturist prescribed me some nasty tasting herbs to take for a week.
I took the herbs and all I got was missed ovulation (i didnt ovulate last month although i always always ovulate on my own!!) plus niw is day 27 of my cycle and i have been spotting for 3 days, no period, just brown, pink, red spotting which, again, had never happened to me before.

I AM FREAKING OUT.
Anibidy knows anything about this? Is it going back to normal?
Please help!!! Please!!!
mika80
Friend

Re: Chinese herbs disaster

Postby briannawin » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:27 pm

Try taking a test just in case?
briannawin

Postby mamabear1 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:42 pm

I'd give the acupuncturist a call. They may tell you it's just your body sorting itself out. It can apparently take 3mths for things to adjust with herbs and acupuncture. Even so, i would be very concerned too if it happened to me. Perhaps they will adjust your herbs.

Definately call them to discuss your concerns.
[i]TTC one more precious bundle since Oct 2013 with my now 41yr old eggs, and severe mfi :(

m/c Jan 2007 7w5d
DD Nov 2007
DS Feb 2010
m/c Aug 2014 10w5d

IVF#1
EPU 25/1/16 - 5 follicles, 5 eggs (all mature), 3 fertilised (ICSI).
CGH testing on 1 day 6 embryo = abnormal.
Time for a new FS and a kick a*s protocol.
mamabear1
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby stefknow » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:49 am

I think you should definitely give them a call to make sure the things that will happen next and the things that is happening right now.
Your body will shows different reaction to the herbs. You can look it up on some websites (it might a little bit hard to understand)
Good luck and don't worry (Don't be too stressful, your period also influences by that! ) :)
stefknow
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to General Infertility