Support Group for Long Time TTC'ers!!

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Support Group for Long Time TTC'ers!!

Postby Leilani1984 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:54 pm

Awwww danaa, a break is def needed when you get down. I'm taking 1 next month for sure! I actually may take a 2 month break. It's so hard, especially when it's all around you. I look at it this way, when I get pregnant I'm going to want them to be supportive of me, so I try to do the same. It's so hard. It's going to happen danaa don't worry. Saving up for ivf is an excellent idea. Then if you fall pregnant naturally, you will have a nest egg for the baby! Keep your head up!

Snow girl, I'm sorry you are having to deal with the same heartache as well. Ttc sucks so bad and when you get your hopes up then they're shattered, it's horrible. What are your currant plans for upcoming cycles? Ivf, iui? I would love to try iui but it would be $2000 at least. My DH doesn't want to go that route so we have to keep trying. Such a bummer!
Me:32 DH:40 DS:15 DD:12
Ttc my 3rd, DH's 1st since Oct. 2012
DH's SA= TERRIBLE, taking vitamins and Clomid

Hsg: 10/2015 Tubes Clear!
BFP! 11/21/2015 after 37 cycles ttc, 1st cycle after HSG
Angel: 11/30/2015

Lap: 7/2016 found NOTHING wrong
Now taking Clomid 3-7 50mg, mucinex, grapefruit juice, soft cups, and folic acid. Cmon sticky BFP!

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/4bc191/ ... %5B/url%5D
Leilani1984
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:03 pm

You are right Leilani we have to be supportive so they can be supportive when our time will come!!At this point I don't think I'm going to really try anymore,maybe next month I will change my mind who knows,I just want to focus on getting Healthy and relaxing!!Snowgirl IUI are too expensive to even consider it,for me 1 round will cost me like 1000euros and the chances are really low Bcs I have a bad tube!!I don't think im really unexplained infertility I think i just haven't had enough tests!I haven't had any genetic tests yet probably when we will get ivf the doc will ask more tests!!Im greatfull for my husband and my dog Jack they make things easier!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Leilani1984 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:32 pm

I'm seriously thinking about not ttc anymore either. It's way too much and every month I think I'm pregnant only to get af. It's so frustrating. I think what I'm going to do is focus on losing weight and getting my old body back. If I get pregnant in the mean time then great. I'm sick of being overweight because of ttc. I usually cut back on calories and take supplements for weight control but can't when ttc. I'm just going to start back if af shows.

Now taking Clomid 3-7 50mg, mucinex, grapefruit juice, soft cups, and folic acid. Cmon sticky BFP!

Leilani1984
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:56 pm

Insincere I started ttc I gained 12 kg!!Is so frustrating being overweight!I actually started a diet today and I was thinking about getting a personal trainer but I think I will ask my husband to get me a treadmill!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby snowgirl09 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:52 am

Good morning girls.
You girls are so right about everything. We should be supportive of them because one day they will be supportive of us(I hope)We have to do either iui or ivf since DH doesn't produce sperm. We chose to try to donor route. So I am 'patiently ' waiting to O so we can do our iui. We did 3 rounds of iui with no luck. This time I took clomid and I believe it is adding length to my cycle. So I keep testing the opk each morning yearning for the positive.

It is a great idea to take a break. We did 2 ivf cycles. AFter the first one failed we took a 6 or 7 month break, maybe even longer. Then same thing after the second ivf fail. I would love to take a break but at the same time age is a factor for me. Plus the emotions watching everyone around me get pregnant. And after 6 years we just want our heartache to end. I wanted to cry this morning but I am trying to be tough about it. I too feel like I am gaining weight!

Good luck with the weight loss! I"m sure you girls can do it :-)
snowgirl09
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:45 am

Snowgirl good luck with the iui!!!I hope it work out for you!!You deserve this!!I started a diet yesterday and I'm pretty happy about myself,I have descovered today that my life isn't all about ttc and ovulation and stuff,I can focus on me and doing things for me,I decided I'm going to get a new look :)) undercut i will post a picture to show you what I'm talking about!My hair is pretty long so it will cover it but Bcs is curly I keep it in a bun all the time so that will look nice on me
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (145.83 KiB) Viewed 1241 times
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby snowgirl09 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:55 am

Thanks Danaa. I like the new hair style. It's always nice to change things up a bit. You have inspired me to go get a new hair cut or something.
snowgirl09
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:27 am

Snowgirl im happy im inspiring you to get a new look!!Is good to do something to take ur mind off ttc!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:26 am

I'm happy to announce I lost 2lbs in 3 days !!!Yay me!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:07 pm

So I was reading the news online and there is this woman who got pregnant with a married man who is in prison and someone said she had IVF blah blah,this is a big story Bcs she is a famous model and he owns a football team and divorced his first wife to marry his mistress who is now his wife(famous people)in a interview she was asked if she had ivf done and she started saying 'she never had to be at doctors doors or hospitals to get pregnant,it happened Bcs she desired it!!!!''OMG that smug b**ch!!!How can a woman who screws a womanizer who has 7-8 kids with 3-4 difrent women,how can she be so smug and talking this way,there are thousands of women who are going to the doctors and having ivf or IUI's to become mothers and IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT,I shouldn't be ashamed of going to a doctor!!!That b**ch!!!Im really pissed off!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Leilani1984 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:35 am

Wow danaa that's crazy! I read the news all the time and hadn't read that!! Some people are such idiots and have no heart. Soooo glad you lost 2 lbs!!! Keep up the hard work and that hair cut is SOO cute! I've never seen anything like it. Time for an overhaul and make over for 2016!! I'll start tomorrow haha, I just scarfed 2 pieces of pizza lol. Hahaha I'll def go to the gym tomorrow!

Snow girl- what hairstyle are you thinking?

Leilani1984
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:43 am

Leilani don't sweat about the pizza as long as you won't over do it!!People are mean and idiots!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby bbe » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:30 am

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. Danaa, I remember you from another buddy group :). ive also been ttc 2nd child for awhike, had a heartbreaking miscarriage my last ivf and can't afford anymore at the moment. It's so hard seeing everyone else reproduce whenever they want while we struggle and struggle.
Me 34 DH 36
Ttc 1 since 2008
MFI, and blocked left tube
2 IUIs bfns
1st mini ivf bfn
2nd mini ivf bfp
DD born 2012
Ttc 2 2013
3rd mini ivf bfp
Miscarriage 7.5 weeks

When He decrees an affair, He only says to it "Be" and it is. (Quran 19:35)
bbe
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Danaa » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:20 am

Heeey babe and welcome!Im sorry about ur misscariage:(
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby bbe » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:55 pm

Thanks Danaa! Hope you're sticky bfp comes soon!
Me 34 DH 36
Ttc 1 since 2008
MFI, and blocked left tube
2 IUIs bfns
1st mini ivf bfn
2nd mini ivf bfp
DD born 2012
Ttc 2 2013
3rd mini ivf bfp
Miscarriage 7.5 weeks

When He decrees an affair, He only says to it "Be" and it is. (Quran 19:35)
bbe
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to General Infertility