Support Group for Long Time TTC'ers!!

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Support Group for Long Time TTC'ers!!

Postby Danaa » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:28 pm

bbe wrote:Thanks Danaa! Hope you're sticky bfp comes soon!

I actually gave up on that,waiting to get ivf at the end of the summer!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:09 am

Leilani have you tested?
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Leilani1984 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:10 pm

Sorry I haven't been on here, I was busy with my daughter and nieces bdays last weekend. I actually started af on Monday. 2 days early! I'll never take soy again. My period was only 2 days and not as heavy as usual. Quite strange actually. How's everyone doing?
Me:32 DH:40 DS:15 DD:12
Ttc my 3rd, DH's 1st since Oct. 2012
DH's SA= TERRIBLE, taking vitamins and Clomid

Hsg: 10/2015 Tubes Clear!
BFP! 11/21/2015 after 37 cycles ttc, 1st cycle after HSG
Angel: 11/30/2015

Lap: 7/2016 found NOTHING wrong
Now taking Clomid 3-7 50mg, mucinex, grapefruit juice, soft cups, and folic acid. Cmon sticky BFP!

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/4bc191/ ... %5B/url%5D
Leilani1984
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:38 pm

Sound like you had a nice weekend Leilani.I read mixed reviews about soy!You could take a test and see what happens.Im determined to be pregnant this cycle,im thinking positive!!Waiting for IB,come on IB!!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:46 am

AF got me today.I must have O earlier than I thought Bcs I wasn't expecting AF until February 2nd.At first I was so happy when I went to the bathroom and I wiped little brown,I started thanking God Bcs I was sure it was IB,i had no cramps and I thought I was only 10dpo,boy I was wrong.Im cramping like crazy and I feel so broken but suprisingly I'm not that upset,I want to try again and keep trying but I don't have the strength to do it.How do I do it?How do i recharge?I lost faith I'm going to have a natural pregnancy,I feel like a failure of a woman.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby bbe » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:18 pm

Hugs Danaa. Sorry AF got you. I also feel like I'm expecting every month but AF always shows. It's all right if you need assistance getting pregnant. it doesn't make you less of a woman at all. Maybe taking a ttc break will help. I think I should take one too until I can save up for another ivf.
Me 34 DH 36
Ttc 1 since 2008
MFI, and blocked left tube
2 IUIs bfns
1st mini ivf bfn
2nd mini ivf bfp
DD born 2012
Ttc 2 2013
3rd mini ivf bfp
Miscarriage 7.5 weeks

When He decrees an affair, He only says to it "Be" and it is. (Quran 19:35)
bbe
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Danaa » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:26 pm

Bbe ty for ur answer,im going to try and be on a break Bcs this is too depressing!Im more than ok with medical help to get pregnant,I'm more pissed off and feel like something is wrong but I don't know why yet and that makes me so angry!!Of course I would I love not to need help to get pregnant but I will take any help
I can get if that will bring me a baby!Im hoping until summer I can lose the extra weight I have so
I can get ivf!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Leilani1984 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:17 pm

Oh danaa I'm so sorry. I know how depressing all this ttc bs is. I wish we knew what the problem was with our bodies. I tell myself every month that I'm taking a break, but when you want something so bad how do you give up even one month on it? Stay strong, it's gonna happen for all of us. Praying for you all

Now taking Clomid 3-7 50mg, mucinex, grapefruit juice, soft cups, and folic acid. Cmon sticky BFP!

Leilani1984
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:37 am

Hello ladies,i haven't posted in a while but here I'm again being disappointed and angry on my own body:(this cycle we really tried,we tried so hard,we BD every day for 6days straight and I thought I O yesterday but my body decided not to:((that means that all the BD we did was for nothing,how do one deal with disappointment of their own body?Why couldn't i have had this great timed BD schedule?Why not?Im really upset and i don't know how to deal with this.Probably it doesn't sound too bad for you ladies but i feel defeated.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TTCfortoolong2016 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:15 am

I have a question hoping someone can help shed some light on....

My husband and I have been ttc for a long time with a miscarriage just over 2 years ago. We have both been checked out and have unexplained infertility. The only test I havent had is a lap for endo. I have regular periods, barely any pain except cramps a couple days before my period and sometimes at ovulation but I have started noticing since tracking everything that I get very loose bowel movements that look like very small pieces of tissue every month right before my period starts and sometimes right around ovulation. Is it possible I have endo? Both my husband and myself have recently started acupuncture but I'm concerned if i have endo it won't help. My acupuncturist said she thinks I'm very healthy reproductively but I can't shake this feeling something is really wrong... Any women with endo that didn't exhibit a lot of symptoms? Did anyone experience this bowel issue? Any replies would be appreciated.
TTCfortoolong2016
Friend

Postby Danaa » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:02 am

Hello and welcome ttc,I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage.I have zero experience and knowledge regarding endo,i hope you get ur answers soon.I think the best solution is talk about this with ur doc.Have you had an hsg and a hysteroscopy after ur misscariage?Do you temp or use opks?
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Leilani1984 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:57 pm

Hi TTCfortoolong- I'm sorry your journey has been a struggle and for your mc. I suffered a mc a few months back. I've been ttc for 41 cycles now. It's a rough road, but thankfully this site and the women have been my rock. I think the only way to be sure it's endo is a laparoscopy. I'm not 100% sure, but from what I've read that's how they diagnose it. I would def talk to my doctor about it. It's better to do it sooner than later. Luckily endo can be removed. I hope it works out for you and you get your bfp soon.

Leilani1984
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby T2015 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:01 pm

Hi im 30 and my dh is 25 we have beem married for 4 yrs we have not been actively trying all 4 yrs but we have not prevented it either i was diagnosed with dor low amh level i have done 1 iui clomid cycle negative was told my best chances of conceiving is donor egg ivf got a few other opinions same story i took a break from it all mentally and emotionally for about 6 months now i am back woth a mew doctor that i love as of right now i waiting out a possible cyst weird thick lining pregnancy blood trst negative not sure whats going on but my new doctor is being cautious before starting treatment she wants everythimg perfect and didnt even mention donor eggs she said i believe u can do it with ur own eggs i have age on ur side even id u have less eggs we will find a good quality one and to focus on quality rather than quantity. I go see the nurse tomm to see if this cyst has gone and to check my bloodwork again it mighr be a pregnancy also we will see such a tough road to take but im glad there is others out there to speak to all stay positive we we get our joy
T2015
Friend

Postby Danaa » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:16 pm

T welcome and good luck on ur next ultrasound.Having a good doctor is very important in this journey.Amh can fluctuate,why not try some Coq10 and some other vitamins to improve the quality of ur eggs.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby T2015 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:29 pm

Thank u soo much i really need someone to talk to its a rough journey the ok news is 3 yrs ago my amh was .39 im aug it was .43 and april now it .39 so its not dropping drastically its staying which is a good sign i think
T2015
Friend

PreviousNext

Return to General Infertility