Low sperm count and Multivitamins

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Low sperm count and Multivitamins

Postby anadreams1 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:33 pm

Hello ladies,

My husband had a semen analysis done in early January and his sperm count was low at 10 million. I want to share my experience so far with analysis. Anyways, so we went and saw a urologist. He pretty much just had blood work done and another analysis in Feb. Since early January I had him change from boxer briefs to boxers and start taking a multivitamin daily. He hated fertliaid and refused to take it. So I ended up giving him a centrium one a day. So his next analysis came out within normal limit of 26 million sperm count. The urologist also told us to start him on Co Q 10. Anyways for those of you who have had low sperm Count issues please try the above. No need to spend crazy money on fertliaid. Also make sure they are using the 5th edition of WHO for semen analysis.
anadreams1
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Low sperm count and Multivitamins

Postby MomInNV » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:25 pm

Thank you for sharing. Dh and I just started TTC in February. I have 2 children from a previous marriage and we wanted to try for a little bundle together. He thinks he's infertile. I had him start taking Geritol at the beginning of February. No luck with February cycle. I read Geritol is good? So thank you for your experience and suggestions. I'll be getting him the Co Q10 also ;)

I'm 1DPO today so time will tell. What cd are you on?
MomInNV
Friend

Re: Low sperm count and Multivitamins

Postby anadreams1 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:14 pm

Hello! I'm 7 DPO. Hopefully this is a lucky month for both of us fingers crossed. Def. try co q 10 I just bought it too. Doc said 400 mg :)
anadreams1
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to General Infertility