Anyone else?

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Anyone else?

Postby Wonderwoman3411 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:45 pm

My husband and i have been ttc foot 3 years now with no luck. After many tests we found that my husband has extremely low testosterone and therefore almost a zero sperm count. We're waiting to get into an endocrinologist for his low testosterone, and in the mean time, we've decided to try fertileaid and count boost for men. Anyone else in this boat or tried these supplements themselves? Curious to hear stories and hopefully get some supportive advice
Wonderwoman3411

Re: Anyone else?

Postby Danaa » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:54 pm

Welcome and im sorry to hear about ur husband's problem.I don't have any personal experience but i do hope someone can help out.
Until you get to see a doc I would suggest researching online for methods/supliments/diet to increase his progesterone.
Good luck!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Anyone else?

Postby Jzscott » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:27 pm

I know this is old but I figured I'd chime in anyway. My husband has low testosterone. I can't remember the exact number but it was in the low 300's. I was so worried that it would effect us getting pregnant, especially because I don't ovulate regularly, I have a bicornuate uterus and factor V Leiden (blood clotting disorder). But I took 3 rounds of clomid and conceived on round 3. My husband's low testosterone didn't seem to matter
J&M <3
DS: 12/15/15
TTC #2
Jzscott
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to General Infertility