IB or AF?

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

IB or AF?

Postby xcessiv3 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:45 am

I started my first round of Femara last month and also received a trigger shot on day 14. Well, my period is due around now and yesterday early morning I started getting some brown spotting only when I wipe. I put a panty liner on and nothing on it yesterday or most of today. When I wiped earlier today the brown was light and then some darkish stringy looking and now it turned to maroon/brown when I wipe. I only have a little on my pad. I do not have any weird symptoms and actually have no cramps which is very rare.

Do you think this is IB or AF? Anyone have anything similar happen to them?
xcessiv3

Re: IB or AF?

Postby Jessiquoi » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:20 pm

I think it could be either. There's really no way to know. That's how AF starts for me but I've never had a bfp before. But my fingers are crossed for you. Good luck!
Jessiquoi

Re: IB or AF?

Postby katie061815 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:52 am

I have had the similar thing happen to me with the spotting over the last 2 days. Yesterday there was only darkish brown on tp. Today its a little lighter than yesterday. Nothing on pantyliner either. I am not sure if its AF or IB either. My period isnt due until Jan 19. I have been taking clomid 100mg for 4 cycles. No BFP yet. I havent had any period symptoms. Im hoping its IB and I get a BFP soon, Been trying for over 2 years.
katie061815

Return to General Infertility