Am I infertile?

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Am I infertile?

Postby Eliza David » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:45 pm

I am feeling really sad for you. Indeed it's the worst condition for all the ladies facing such kind of problems. I am sure you are consulting the doctors as well. This problem can be very serious sometimes. Like i am trying to have a baby from a very long time still i am trying. There are many good clinics dealing with the infertility problems. You have to select one for your treatment. You are not the only one. One clinic is arranging an event i don't know it's name but it's getting popular these days. I will confirm it. After meeting with people in the event you can gather better information for your infertility problems, This will help you out in many ways. Hope you can find a better solution for your problems.
Eliza David
Friend

Postby aria48 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:44 am

how are you? Hope you are doing well. I am extremely in pain that you are suffering from infertility too. infertility is a big problem nowadays. But don't you worry I will provide you with a platform that will treat you very well. Surrogacy is the platform that will provide you with a method to become a mother even if you cannot pregnant normally. Surrogacy will provide you with a hundred percent result. this method also is the last hope of the infertile women. IVF also good. Make a meeting with the doctor. but surrogacy is the best. you heard very clear about many clinics. Their service is so good. There they are providing the details about treatment. Hope for best. Manage an affordable clinic like biotexcom. Best wishes to you. A lot of prayers for you. Consult with your doctor. It will pay off to you. Soon you will be the mother. Best wishes to you. The clinic may shift to other venue and their date may also change. So stay tuned with us.
aria48
Friend

Postby barbara5 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:58 am

Hey. Hope you are doing well. And in your best health. Infertility can be dealt with alternatives. Thanks to medicine. Do look out for biotexcom. They are also having an open session soon. Which will be worth a visit.
barbara5

Postby Emma666 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:07 pm

Hey there! Infertility becomes a common issue nowadays. You are not the only one who faced infertility. So don't be the worry there are alternatives available to have children for infertile. Surrogacy is a great option for. You should go for it. I hope best for it. God bless you.
Emma666
Friend

Postby annawilliam » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:31 pm

Well, inability to conceive is called infertility as well in other words. I am really sorry to hear about you. The situation is frustrating now. I can understand and it will become more and more with time. You should start infertility treatment like IVF or surrogacy. I am these visiting a clinic as well for my surrogacy. The clinic has high success rate so my hopes are high as well. I hope my journey goes well.
annawilliam
Friend

Postby annawilliam » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:48 am

Well, giving a judgment about it is hard right now. And maybe many would it wrong as well. Because the cause ain't diagnosed yet. I wish and pray that things work out for you. I can't say anything about it. Because my experience is totally different. You are not alone in such things. In my case, there was no cause of my infertility. I even thought there could be a issue of my uterus and tube, but test reports were clear. I actually had an car accident 8 years back. I was pregnant. I was driving and my car got hit by another very bad. I lots my pregnancy in that accident. And unfortunately i couldn't conceive at all after that. I kept on trying for 8 years long. It was so hard for me to accept the fact that i am no more fertile. And what i learned at the end that accepting the facts is the only way to get rid of pain. I am these visiting a clinic for surrogacy in ukraine. This clinic is actually a bliss. They are doing efforts out of ways to make fertility treatments work for clients. I am so lucky to be here. hopefully soon i amgoing to start my surrogacy.
annawilliam
Friend

Postby hannahdavid » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:33 am

Hey, I am really sorry to hear about your loss. This must be a really difficult situation to go through. I hope things get better. Going through 4 MC must be really hard to cope with. My honest advice after my own personal experience would be to change the doctors. These days looking for professionals and good clinics in itself is a huge task. I have previously had 5 IUI's and 1 IVF cycle failed. Therefore, I can relate to you.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby cindywoolfe » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:43 am

Hello, honey. I am so sorry for you. It must be so hard to deal with all this. I know, I've been there. It is a nightmare. Please don't lose hope, alright? There are a lot of ways of dealing with this curse of infertility. Good luck to you. I hope you find a great clinic.
cindywoolfe
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby lilly247 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:04 am

hey dear, hope you are doing good.i am very sorry about your health. I want to give you a suggestion. Please contact a clinic in eastern Europe for your treatment.they will give you the best suggestions about your infertility.they are also not expensive.they are so prominent. I wish you the best of luck.
lilly247
Friend

Postby BettyJames » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:44 pm

Hey there Dear. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry to hear about your issues. Not being able to cancel is also considered infertility. However, it should not matter. Just be strong and positive. That's all you need. There are treatments out there. I wish you good luck. Please be strong a lot of prayers for you.
BettyJames

Postby Katherine Hugh » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:12 am

I think your symptoms indicate to a yes. You need professional help. Consult a doctor. Go see a highly skilled Ukrainian. They are the leaders at treating infertility. Take care of yourself. Much love. Stay strong.
Katherine Hugh
Friend

Postby joshien » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:40 am

Hi Honey, Infertility is an evil which is prevailing rapidly nowadays all over the world. It is affecting many couples out there. Every now and then there are people posting about their infertility. Its rate seems to be unstoppable. I know infertility is kind of a big deal but it's not like it's the end of the world. I have been infertile for almost 4 years but all I had for those 4 years was faith in my body and God. Infertility can lead you to depression but it is up to you to look after your self your body needs to be taken care of even if it can't fulfill your needs. Both surrogacy and IVF are worth the wait. I am happy you took a timely decision for yourself. stay safe and happy.
joshien
Friend

Postby Isabelle123 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:56 pm

Hello dear, I feel bad for you. How are you getting along now? It must be amazingly hard for you, however, unfortunately, you needed to experience it. Try not to lose the trust you have picked a stunning strategy, which has the most astounding achievement rate. Your past encounters must be terrible yet I am certain you'll have something awesome in your coming future. My all the best are dependable with you. Additionally, you shared your story it will propel others too. I truly welcome this exertion of yours. Others experiencing barrenness are additionally adviced to remain solid and decide on surrogacy on the off chance that it sometimes falls short for you, you have different alternatives also. In this way, kindly don't lose expectation and remain positive. Good fortunes every one of you
Isabelle123
Friend

Previous

Return to General Infertility