TTC #1 for 14 months at 33

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: TTC #1 for 14 months at 33

Postby LillianJ » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:07 pm

I know exactly how you feel. My husband and I are ttc for many years. We've gone through multiple IVFs. All of them failed. This is really hard for us. Especially this is a tough thing for me as I'm the reason of our inability to have children. You were absolutely right in your decision to see a doctor. The fact that you're still not pregnant doesn't mean there is something wrong with your health. But making medical check just clarifies all things out. So you can continue your ttc knowing your health condition. I wish you best of luck!
LillianJ

Postby Alana90 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:22 am

Hey! Stay strong Dear! People out here are in the same boat and some of them are TTC since very long.
This is a really tough journey for women especially. As they struggle to make each one in her family happy and satisfied.
and if this is the think she lacks in. Her world just shattered.
I am also one of the women. I tried my best to keep that balance in my life. But failed to do so.
I just wish I would be able to share the pain of each one of you.Because I know how deep it hurts,
Try your best with whatever you want to do for your baby. Never feel disappointed or quieting this thing.
Thier are so many options that you might go for.
Good luck dear.
Alana90

Postby mimimama » Tue May 15, 2018 7:04 am

@Penka- I am sorry to know yr story. You might suffer from unexplained infertility, and IVF PGS NGS done at experienced clinic might be a solution for you. Good luck
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
mimimama
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby beckybenson » Wed May 23, 2018 10:35 am

HI. I hope you are feeling better now. I completely understand how you feel. It gets very frustrating I know. But trust me you haven't been trying for so long. I really think you should see a doctor and ask for some fertility meds. You will be advised to TTC with those meds for six months. If nothing happens, that would be alarming. But still, there is nothing to worry about. There is a solution to every problem. You can go for assisted conception methods. I know of a great clinic that you can go to for the procedure too. I really hope my comment helps you. Good luck with it. I really hope you conceive soon.
beckybenson

Previous

Return to General Infertility