Bicornuate Uterus = Inferility?

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Bicornuate Uterus = Inferility?

Postby hmContine16 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:07 pm

I was diagnosed with a bicornuate (heart-shaped) uterus at the age of 12 after going to the doctor for very heavy/painful/long periods. They said they did not think I had endometriosis. I have had this condition confirmed in the past year or so. My doctor told me that it should not cause me to be unable to get pregnant, only that it would raise my risk for pre-term labor or a necessary C-section. However, DH and I are on Cycle 12 and we are still not pregnant. We haven't had one real positive pregnancy test and we are young and for the most part healthy. He just had a SA done on Monday and we are waiting for the results, but I'm wondering if my bicornuate uterus is to blame for this. I still have bad pelvic pain all cycle long but especially during AF, and AF is very heavy and about 5-6 days long. I almost wonder if I also have endometriosis as well. I'm just wondering if anyone else has this condition and has gotten pregnant. TIA! :)
Me & DH - 08/14/2017
TTC #1 since July 2016
DX Azoospermia on 7/3/2017
DH Test Results: Normal FSH and LH, low testosterone
DH started Clomid in August 2017 - will recheck levels in November

http://www.haleysjourneytobaby.blogspot.com
hmContine16

Return to General Infertility