One Fallopian Tube and Fibroid Removed

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

One Fallopian Tube and Fibroid Removed

Postby Mrs. Mack » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:02 am

Hello all,

On June 22, 2017 I have had a salpingectomy and myomectomy. Have yet to have a menstrual cycle that was due on the 26th, but sure it's because of the trauma from surgery. Has anyone had either of these surgeries to increase fertility? Also, if so when did you finally get your menstrual cycle.
Mrs. Mack

Re: One Fallopian Tube and Fibroid Removed

Postby Mrs. Mack » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:31 am

Good morning ladies,

Went to RE for post op and was told that menstrual cycle would would begin today July 22nd as it did. However, I was also told to begin TTC the same cycle. Obviously since af showed her ugly face we did not conceive this cycle. I'm getting a bit down and discouraged as I am 38 yrs old and DH 39. We are to move to IUI if we do not conceive the next cycle. I sometimes feel really bad for not being able to give my DH a child as we both want as neither of us have any. He is hanging n there, but not sure if I can b the reason he never has one.
Mrs. Mack

Postby Danaa » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:38 am

Hello and im sorry to hear about af showing her ugly face,sadly same as you Im the one who has problems conceiving and I have the exact feelings as you have but my husband keeps reassures me that he loves me no matter what but is very hard when you feel like ur preventing ur spouse to have the family he deserves but remember marriage or a relationship in for better or for worse so we are lucky women to have found men who will love us with or without children .
Good luck to you and I hope ur get ur bfp soon.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mrs. Mack » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:55 am

Thank u for the kind words of encouragement. Yes, we are. Dry lucky and blessed to have husbands that love us either way. I'm going to keep trying and pray we see a bfp soon.
Mrs. Mack

Return to General Infertility