Feel like giving up??

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Feel like giving up??

Postby Hania » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:43 am

Hey, Infertility is not a big issue at all. You need not worry about that dear. There are many solutions to this problem. So you just have to know about them. And then need to choose one. If you think rightly and positively. Hope soon you will be blessed. All will be happen good for you. Good luck.
Hania
Friend

Postby Hania » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:50 am

He dear lady, Do not give up. You are thinking negatively. It will be not good for you. You have to stay strong and positive. It will help you to conceive. Don't think too much. And take you self-stay away from the tensions. So that you will be blessed soon.Good luck.
Hania
Friend

Postby beeny9890 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:42 am

Hello. It seems you are not perfectly alright. I can feel your pain. But you have to be strong. Giving up is not an option. There are many ways to overcome this problem. Science has made such advancements. Through which you have your own biological child. It will make your life easy. It is better to consult any fertility clinic. Rather than gathering negativity in your mind. My prayers are with you. Don't worry. Take care.
beeny9890

Postby riazoyer » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:51 am

Nothing is difficult to accomplish. Everyone can accomplish everything on the off chance that they need to. Simply quiet down and think what best would you be able to do to get your very own child. This will help you to accomplish your objective. All the best and be upbeat.
riazoyer
Friend

Postby niya » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:51 am

I hope you're doing fine. I'm very sorry for your loss. So, don't worry. You will be able to conceive again.Take care of yourself by reducing stress. I would still recommend you consult a doctor.
niya

Postby maria1212 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:11 am

My friend has fought with PCOS. It is really very hard to bear that disease when you know that you can't handle it without any professional assistance. After struggling, she found a clinic in eastern Europe and now she is under treatment process of the clinic. The good thing is, she is recovering. In PCOS, our diet has a big impact on our body. That clinic has also suggested her a best nutritional plan. You must also contact them. Wish you good luck
maria1212
Friend

Postby LaraaJ » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:39 am

Hey, there! You cannot give up! Do you want to live with regret later in life? I'm sure you don't! This is your time! Put in the extra mile. Good luck to you! I really hope it happens. You can do this.
LaraaJ
Friend

Postby Isabelle123 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:00 pm

Don't feel guilty for anything. These tragedies are a piece of our life and this can transpire. You are not the only one here, there are numerous other individuals like you. I know numerous individuals who have experienced unnatural birth cycles however with the assistance of a center in Europe they wound up ready to have their own particular infant. I am certain you can likewise confront your circumstance valiantly.
Isabelle123
Friend

Postby annawilliam » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:12 am

Hey, don't ever give up no matter what situation is. We can never lose a battle unless we give up. Giving up is worst than losing. so be strong and have faith. Life has not ended here. You have a life ahead, you have a great future ahead. All you need is to take a right decision at right time. If you are unable to conceive, don't lose hope. There are procedures like surrogacy and IVF which have proven to be successful and reliable. I was diagnosed infertile 12 years back as well. And stressing over it really made every worst for me. I got to understand things late but i am happy that finally i did. Its never too late to correct your mistakes. I am these days consulting a clinic for my surrogacy in ukraine, and the clinic is best. You must choose a procedure and consult a clinic. I am sure things will work out for you. Don't give up. Stay strong. This is the right time to take a step further.
annawilliam
Friend

Postby annawilliam » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:39 am

Hey, don't ever give up no matter what situation is. We can never lose a battle unless we give up. Giving up is worst than losing. so be strong and have faith. Life has not ended here. You have a life ahead, you have a great future ahead. All you need is to take a right decision at right time. If you are unable to conceive, don't lose hope. There are procedures like surrogacy and IVF which have proven to be successful and reliable. I was diagnosed infertile 12 years back as well. And stressing over it really made every worst for me. I got to understand things late but i am happy that finally i did. Its never too late to correct your mistakes. I am these days consulting a clinic for my surrogacy in ukraine, and the clinic is best. You must choose a procedure and consult a clinic. I am sure things will work out for you. Don't give up. Stay strong. This is the right time to take a step further.
annawilliam
Friend

Postby Angeladavid » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:16 pm

Hey, please don't give up. I know It can be hard for you. But giving up is not a solution. I would say that just don't over think about it. Nothing is impossible. You can move forward to infertility treatments. There are so many treatments like adoption, IVF and surrogacy etc. I don't consider adoption and IVF the best. As IVF is quite painful and adoption has some other issues too. You should go for surrogacy. Because its success rate is higher than any other treatment. There are so many clinics. And this clinic in europe is the best and reliable. I think you should give it a try. Contact them asap. They will guide you further in detail. I'm sure you won't regret it. God bless you. Best wishes for your future.
Angeladavid
Friend

Postby LucyBrown » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:26 pm

You can still conceive with PCOS! Don't lose hope at all. I don't want you to give up. I suggest see a really good doctor and get help/ If it doesn't work, you can always try out infertility procedures. IVF, IUI and other required procedures. Make sure you don't visit Lotus clinic though! They're not good with their services at all.
LucyBrown

Previous

Return to General Infertility