how to overcome difficulties..

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: how to overcome difficulties..

Postby Trina09 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:28 pm

You will definitely have kids, dear. Hormonal imbalance can be a problem, but I’m sure you will fix it. Have you consulted your doctor? What if you try to conceive with the help of IVF? Have you been thinking of this option? I know a lot of women, who got pregnant after the IVF procedure. It is a little bit pricy, but I’m sure it is worth paying. As you are looking for some permanent solutions, you have several options. First of all, you can adopt. It takes a couple of years, so you should start the process as soon as possible. But make sure that you are ready to raise somebody’s kid. The baby won’t be genetically related to you and your husband. If it is a problem – then don’t do it, please. I know what I’m talking about because I have an adopted kid. My son is amazing and I can’t imagine my life without him.
You have two more options, which take less time than adoption. I already told you about IVF. It works in most cases. But there are some cases when IVF doesn’t help. Sometimes a woman is just unable to get pregnant. The same has happened to me. That’s why we have chosen to go for surrogacy. We don’t regret, I assure you. We have a great daughter. She was born by the surrogate. By the way, this is the fastest way for you to make your dream come true. It takes 9-11 months to get a baby. The baby born will be genetically related to you and your husband. But first, make sure that your eggs are valid. If they are fine, the doctor will use them for the embryo transfer. I’m sure you will succeed soon, dear.
Trina09
Friend

Re: how to overcome difficulties..

Postby Georgina98 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:37 pm

I'm also new here. I really want to support you, dear. I met so many infertile women here. It's terrifying. Why is this happening to us? What are we doing wrong? I had 3 unsuccessful pregnancies and I almost lost my hope to become a mother. My third MC occurred to me after the IVF. I didn't believe it was happening to me. We found the solution in surrogacy. Girls above told you a lot of details. I think you should consult your doctor. What if this option will solve your infertility problem? Anyway, I wish you good luck. I'm sure you will have your baby soon.
Georgina98
Friend

Previous

Return to General Infertility