Struggling

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Struggling

Postby Andi0623 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:11 am

Thanks everyone for your support. Month 13 TTC (month 1 on FertilAid) was unsuccessful. I had hope for a few days, though, as I was throwing up yesterday morning (after eating a boiled egg) and got super nauseous/crampy after eating lunch two days earlier. Normally I hardly cramp and my stomach is pretty solid, so these crazy things seemed like big signs. Now I guess I need to check on how I'm prepping my food!

I plan to call my doctor on Monday. We will see what happens from there.
Andi0623
Friend

Postby whoz » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:41 pm

So sorry about the disappointment! Keep us posted, Andi.

I'm in my tww and will get a laparoscopy done at the end of the month. Going in to cycle 22.
Me: 31
DH: 29
DS born July 2015
TTC #2 since January 2016
BFP Sept 2016 after weaning DS
MMC at 12 weeks - Nov 2016 (baby passed away at 6 weeks)
Fertility testing March 2017. Unexplained secondary infertility.
Trying naturally (Preseed, SMEP, BBT, baby aspirin, progesterone, OPKs, Fertilaid, FertileCM and Ovaboost, etc) Dec 2016 - April 2017 - BFNs
3 rounds of clomid (50mg, 100mg, 150mg) with my first anov cycle, breakthrough bleeding and all BFNs - May - June 2017
Laproscopy (coming soon)

My Ovulation Chart
whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Andi0623 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:37 am

I had a Google what a laparoscopy is. What are they looking for? Have they given you any reasons as to why you haven't conceived yet?

I think that hardest part for me is seeing others who don't want a child conceive by accident, such as teenagers. I taught high school for a time and had many students either pregnant or who already had a kid. They made it seem so easy to become pregnant. I never expected it to be this difficult.
Andi0623
Friend

Postby mishavailable » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:54 pm

Hello my dear friend, it is a good thing that you are saying your problem with us and I hope you will get good advice to find solution at this forum. I can really understand your problem because I also faced the issue of infertility in my life. That was very hard time of my life and I was very depressed and stressed due to it. I can understand that you want to get happiness of a baby in your life and you are not getting desired results due to infertility problem. Infertility is very common problem these days I am many couples are facing this issue. I will suggest you not to lose hope and happiness due to this problem. It is very common problem these days and you are not alone in this world. In this hard time, it is very important for you and your husband to support each other and to understand each other in a good way. if you are looking to get help, I will suggest you visit a professional health expert at Lotus clinic. It is reliable and certified infertility clinic where you can get good help with top experts. It is also important to stay healthy and active to find good help to conceive. It is very important to add some regular exercise and good nutrition in your regular routine to find help to fight with infertility problem. I know that you are a strong woman and if you are ready to fight with this issue. I will suggest you not to give up because giving up is now a good option. It is very important to keep your attitude towards life to find the desired results. My blessings are with you my friend and I hope you will also get good happiness in your life soon.
mishavailable
Friend

Postby Trina09 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:04 pm

Oh, dear. We spent 7 years TTC. It was so hard, I have no words to explain. We tried IVF 3 times but it failed. After the third try we decided to adopt. Our son is 3 years old now and he is the most important person in my life. A couple of moths ago I found out that my friend found the surrogate mother to give birth to her baby. I was surprised to hear that. I didn't know that the surrogacy became so popular and available to all. I talked to my husband and we decided that we should follow her example. We were thinking of one more baby. And it would be really great if this baby will be genetically related to us. It thought is is impossible. But now we have this chance. Why not to use it?
Now our surrogate is 3 months pregnant. We found out that she's pregnant in 3 weeks after the embryo transfer. We received a call at night. That night we found out that we are about to become parents. I will remember that night for the rest of my life.
So, we just have to wait. We are allowed to visit our surrogate whenever we want. We saw the appartment, she lives in. It looks amazing. She lives with one ,ore surrogate from the same medical center. I know that she has a lot of physical activities. They are all safe for her and baby's health. Our doctor always shows us her test results that's why we are sure that she is fine.
I'm waiting for our baby to be born. It's a girl, by the way. I bought so many tiny things for her. We decorated her room. Yes, she will have her own room. I'm sure that our son will become an amazing older brother.
Trina09
Friend

Previous

Return to General Infertility