Struggling

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Struggling

Postby Lilly966 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:57 am

There are many clinics regarding surrogacy everywhere.
But few clinics are there to make money only.
Surrogacy is a complicated process.
I was in search of a good surrogacy clinic.
I checked out many clinics but didn't found a satisfying clinic.
Then i came to know about a clinic Lotus clinic. I contacted the clinic. But the clinic didn't responded.
I mailed them again and again. But the clinic didn't responded for a single time.
So be aware of such clinics. These clinics are just here to make money.
They won't help someone. Instead of such time wasters look for some clinics. Always research about good clinics.
Then contact a good clinic. Otherwise you will just waste your time.
Lilly966
Friend

Postby Amyxyz » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:08 am

I am sad to know about your story.The same thing happened with me.I have 3 failed IVF.I am suffering from infertility due to some bad habits.Then i have no other choice to born baby.Failed IVF due to the center.When i was 25 year old , me and my husband decided for IVF.My husband contact with Lotus.In vocation we went there .I was really disappointed.Medical staff was inexperience.Lack of basic faculties.They wasted our time and money also.I was really sad after this.People must know about these type of center.So they do not play with the life of people.
Amyxyz
Friend

Postby emmajoe303 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:10 am

This really bad story seriously.You loose IVF three time.I am really sad to know about that.To become parent is the biggest happiness in the world.Some centers are doing wrong with people for money.They play with the life of people.Government must take action about these center.I am telling you true story of my cousin about surrogacy.My cousin is suffering from infertility.She wants baby but due to the infertility she can not do this.So she decided to go for surrogacy.She contact with the Lotus.Everything will be done and paid the advance money also.But when she went there she will so disappointed.They wasted my time and money.I was really depressed after that.Medical team is really inexperience.Really bad thing happened to her.
emmajoe303
Friend

Postby mimimama » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:29 am

Have you considered to combine IVF with PGS NGS to increase chances of getting pregnant?
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
mimimama
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Farrah Shawn » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:08 am

Hi Andi, Im sorry for all the things you have faced in your past. Your post is emotional yet inspiring. You are staying consistent and fighting infertility that's the positive thing of all. I pray that you get to surmount it. Just be strong and everything will fall into place. The first and very initial step is to opt for a clinic. It's really important as your money and time is important. There are so many clinics around the globe are treating it well. But then, unfortunately, there are clinics like Lotus as well where they just care about Money. We need to do research and ask for the reviews of the people who have been to the clinics then make our decision. I hope you read my post and take it seriously as it's really important for all of us to be aware of scams. Just stay blessed and strong. Everything will be alright.
Farrah Shawn
Friend

Postby Dakota1 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:44 pm

Lilly966 wrote:There are many clinics regarding surrogacy everywhere.
But few clinics are there to make money only.
Surrogacy is a complicated process.
I was in search of a good surrogacy clinic.
I checked out many clinics but didn't found a satisfying clinic.
Then i came to know about a clinic Lotus clinic. I contacted the clinic. But the clinic didn't responded.
I mailed them again and again. But the clinic didn't responded for a single time.
So be aware of such clinics. These clinics are just here to make money.
They won't help someone. Instead of such time wasters look for some clinics. Always research about good clinics.
Then contact a good clinic. Otherwise you will just waste your time.

Hey Lily. This is such a sad experience. The process is not complicated. It is clinics like L****, which make it so. I am shocked at this. How can anyone be so careless? I feel your pain. I really hope you find the right place and clinic. This is not something that should be taken lightly. Thank you for sharing your views. We should be wary of such unprofessional places. Do not lose hope. I am praying for you. Things will work out. Stay strong and focused. Love and best wishes.
Dakota1
Friend

Postby Ameliabrown » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:51 am

Hey Andi, hope you ll be fine and enjoying good health. I have no words to console you.I hope things will get better for you. I know how tough it can be as I myself am TTC for last 10 years. I got no success but depression. My DH thinks that adoption is our last resort but i want to try surrogacy. I have convinced him and he agreed for one last chance. I have tried to gather information about reliable clinics and found Biotexcom in Ukraine. I live in Ireland so I had a bit of trouble in visiting clinic. Thanksfully the clinic is coming to London UK on 18 and 19 august to discuss their fertility treatments. Their head of English department will also come and a chance to sign contract will be given. I am fully satisfied with this clinics working as per my research. I will surely took advantage of this event to sign my contract and start my treatment asap. I have already registered knowing that there are limited seats available. I am so looking forward to attend this event.
Ameliabrown
Friend

Postby Katherine Hugh » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:06 am

Hey, how are you doing? I honestly felt so bad after reading this. It's painful to see people like this. I can't tell you how sorry I am. I've been going through PCOS myself. Infertility can cause a deep sadness. I can't explain it. Sometimes it's unbearable. I wish I could help you somehow. And myself. But all I know is, we have to keep going. I've decided to find help in European clinics. It's a last resort. Whatever I have to do. I'll do it.
Katherine Hugh
Friend

Postby BeccaChloe » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:22 am

Andi, I can sense your frustration and agony. I have also been through the infertility journey for 9 long years. They have been pretty tough on us. I know, infertility affects the marriage differently. Hae you considered consulting an RE? What have you been told? Age and other factors play an important role in determining your success. I would advise you to see a good fertility doctor. Because there are treatments for fertility that will allow you to conceive via assisted conception or surrogacy. If you are interested, Biotexcom is coming into London for an open day event on 18/19 August 2018. The consultation will be provided according to your condition. It would be beneficial for you, so don't miss it. Register yourself at surrogacy@Biotexcom.com
BeccaChloe
Friend

Postby katherine582 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:56 pm

Hi andi,Hope you and your friend are doing good.Your frustration is quite understandable.Reliable doctor clinic and good advice is must in treatment.As it has treatments but which one suits you depend on you and what the clinic suggests you. I am also TTC for 6 years,but have been unlucky so far.A good reliable clinic is must in this treatment.I had been very anxious to find one.Recently i found a clinic in Ukraine named BIOTEXCOM.I researched about them and found very good reviews about them.I have been in constant contact with them and have been guiding me through out this time.They hare planning a event in LONDON,UK on 18 19 of august.I have registered my self already and would recommend you to register yourself also.As it will be very informative.
katherine582
Friend

Postby Andria123 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:38 am

So sorry to hear about your loss dear. But you should not lose hope and don't give up on this. You can try again. You should tell your husband about everything and I am sure he will help you in this difficult situation if you gain his trust for you in this matter. Don't worry there are plenties of solution for getting a child. I was also a woman without a child for 10 years of my married life. I searched alot and came to know about surrogacy and clinic which is doing wonders in this treatment. Now I am a happy mother of twins. I will suggest you look for a few options to be a mother. The first recommendation is to go for natural process and TTC for one more time. Good luck with your future dear.
Andria123
Friend

Postby martha j » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:26 am

This time is very difficult. I can understand. I also have gone through it. I am not trying to discourage you or anything. I am telling you my story to encourage you. After several tries for years, I could not conceive. My boyfriend an I have been living together for years now and wanted to have a child that could make your life complete. But every time I checked it was a negative result. We were very disappointed, especially me. But my boyfriend convinced me to have surrogacy as it seemed like the only option. We visited many doctors and clinics in different places. Finally, we were able to find one that was very satisfying. It is situated in Europe. I would just say to you that if one door is shut for you then another opens. There is always an alternative. Stay strong and never lose hope. God bless you.
martha j
Friend

Postby Mindy123 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:46 am

Hi Andi, hope you are doing well. I am so sorry to hear your story. I can understand how difficult this must have been for you . I can relate to your situation. I have had 2 failed IVF attempts. Facing infertility is very hard and nervw-wrecking. Even My husband wasn't there to console me and gave me divorce instead. It was the most difficult time of my life but thankfully it passed. I am married again now and considering surrogacy. I recently heard about Biotexcom clinic which is having a two day event in UK. In this event their head of English department Anastasia will also participate. They will discuss about their infertility treatments and will give a chance to sign contract on the spot. I have registered myself as there were limited seats available. I have got my London tickets confirmed too. I am looking forward to attend this event
Mindy123
Friend

Postby annawilliam » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:34 am

Hey, i hope you are doing well. I am so sorry to hear about you. time is tough right now but be strong. Stress will make things even more worse. I was diagnosed infertility 8 years back. And even there was no caused diagnosed for my infertility. I tried to conceive for 8 years. But nothing worked. I know how infertility can curse your life. But don't worry. things will work out. I am these planning for my surogacy opt. I am visiting a clinic named biotexcom fo it. It is in ukraine. The clinic is best. It has higher success rate. And procedures are so reliable and reasonable. The doctors are so humble and kind. the staff is so humble and supportive. I am so satisfied here. You should go for surrogacy and IVF and consult this clinic. Even this clinic is arranging an event soon in which all the doctors along with head is going to participate. I don't know the date and venue. But this clinic is so demanded by public because of their best services. Do contact them
annawilliam
Friend

Postby satasha jones » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:06 am

hello there. I'm really sorry for you. you should really look for a good clinic. I can help you. my favorite clinic. Bio** is starting their live sessions. the head will be there too. experts will be there too. you can share your issue with them they might help you. they will get some good treatment. this is the best chance. I myself am going there. I wish and pray we all get success. cat miss them. they are so helping. take care. lots of love. see you.
satasha jones
Friend

PreviousNext

Return to General Infertility