HCG trigger shot

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

HCG trigger shot

Postby Emmu23 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:56 pm

I'm scheduled to get a trigger shot on Friday. I'm nervous to follow through due to not knowing if I actually need it and of course scary things I have read on line. Background info- I have two children and both pregnancy had zero issues. Fast forward to 2016 and I had 2 miscarriages within 4 months. Since then, last miscarriage was December 2016 I have been unable to conceive. This is my second round of 50mg of clomid and the trigger shot was offered to me as well. I do know that I ovulated last month (based solely on bbt, maybe I'm wrong?) and I also know that I did not ovulate in June because my opk line never became darker than or as dark as test line. So here I am wondering if I should get the hcg. My obgyn doesn't think I should get it and my naturopath is the one that would be giving it to me. My obgyn percribed me the clomid in July, I went to naturopath and she also suggested the trigger shot and to put me on progesterone days 17-28. Any help/advice/tips would be great!
Emmu23

Return to General Infertility