Struggling

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Struggling

Postby Andi0623 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:37 am

I had a Google what a laparoscopy is. What are they looking for? Have they given you any reasons as to why you haven't conceived yet?

I think that hardest part for me is seeing others who don't want a child conceive by accident, such as teenagers. I taught high school for a time and had many students either pregnant or who already had a kid. They made it seem so easy to become pregnant. I never expected it to be this difficult.
Andi0623

Postby LillianJ » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:10 pm

I've also had long ttc and we are still trying. I've been through 6 failed IVFs. That was a nightmare for me. Each time I was hoping that "this time will be successful for sure" but nothing. Our next step is using donor eggs. I have so many thoughts on my mind. There are so many questions and doubts... But my one and only dream is to give birth to a healthy child. That's the only thing which is important for me. I hope you will find the best option for you and become a happy mother soon! Good luck!
LillianJ

Postby mimimama » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:04 am

LillianJ - I have seen yr post. Good luck to you and wish all yr dreams come true. xx
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
mimimama
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Jeankear » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:39 am

You are not alone I faced the same issue two year ago. I am trying my level best to get it, but don't give up hope i know a few couples it's taken around a year a conceive for them. I am so sorry you are feeling this way right now. Infertility is incredibly heartbreaking It's basically torture you have to go through.
Jeankear

Postby rebecca11 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:20 am

Hey Andi, first of all, be strong. You have to be strong in both ways to deal with it. Yes, you can get a referral to a fertility endocrinologist now that it's been past 12 months. Hopefully, they will find a small thing wrong with your hormones or tubes that they can easily fix! It is very important to keep trying. Modern medicine is developing rapidly. Doctors are doing everything possible to make women give birth. So, why not to ask for help? Go take your tests and find out the reason for your problems. It will help you to find the solution.
rebecca11

Postby Ameliabrown » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:30 am

Hello, hope you are doing well. I am so sorry dear to read your story. I can relate to the pain you are going through. That is why i am so eager to have a child asap. I am considering surrogacy now after trying all other treatments. I live in Ireland. Still my DH and I decided to fly to Ukraine for our surrogacy treatment. We heard that their treatment is the best in surroundings. So we approached this clinic named L***s. I was quite disappointed the way the ignored my emails. I kept emailing them for weeks and got no reply. I literally begged them to share initial information as I cant visit just to get info. They are so inhumane that they didnt bothered to reply. Their communication channel is way too pathetic. I am trying to find some other clinic now.
Ameliabrown

Postby Andi0623 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:46 am

Hi all! Thank you so much for your responses!

I wanted to share that I met with my doctor and started on letrozole back in October 2017. Even though we didn’t “try” that particular month, the medication did it’s job! I am 36 weeks pregnant with a baby girl, Reagan, who is due August 5.

Thank you for all of your support. It means so much to me and helped encourage me to make that appointment!
Andi0623

Previous

Return to General Infertility