Frustrated

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Frustrated

Postby Missy0727 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:22 pm

Hi guys .. this is more of a vent than anything ... I'm 35 yrs old and still with no child .. I have been through fertility Dr's , had many test ran on me even had a procedure and still nothing ... my fertility dr told me that I'm perfectly fine.. and basically sent me on my way ... I couldn't finish my treatment because my job partnered with another company that took over our insurance and now it doesn't cover fertility .. I just want 1 child ... I was pregnant when I was 15 and had an abortion and haven't been pregnant since ...maybe it's GOD punishing me ... but I'm over it .. the treatments are so expensive and I'm just frustrated and becoming angry ... I getting of age or may have reached age to give up on having a child ... this sucks
Missy0727

Re: Frustrated

Postby BeeCee33 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:29 pm

Sending virtual hugs your way, my dear. I don't have answers you, but I believe 100% that God does not punish us for our choices. We do enough of that to ourselves! He is there to wrap His arms around you and comfort you through all of your struggles. I'm so sorry your fertility coverage was cut. That must have been a huge blow. But 35 is still plenty young and I hope one day you are blessed with a baby. :hb:
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mimimama » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:25 am

Hi, I am really sorry you are going through this. I agree with a previous poster, that the age of 35 isn't the issue to worry. I am sure you will meet your second half really soon. If you cannot afford fertility treatments in your country, have you considered undergoing it in Europe? In Poland, Czech Rep, Spain, Cyprus and Greece IVF clinics are very experienced, and offer pocket-friendly prices. I have been really happy with mine.
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
mimimama
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Trina09 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:29 am

Hello. I don't think that God is trying to punish you. Did you try to consult several doctors? I have visited a tot of reproduction centers before I have chosen the one, which could help me. My husband and me are also not very rich, that's why we were looking for some cheaper options. As I am unable to give birth, our first child was adopted. And now we are expecting our baby girl. Our surrogate is 3 months pregnant. Surrogacy is a great option for women, who are unable to give birth for some reasons or if they don't have an intended father. The doctor uses donor sperm and you get your baby. I don't know if these options are ok for you. But you should think of it. What if you will never get pregnant? Unfortunately, there are a lot of reasons of infertility. And some cases can't be treated. :(
Trina09
Friend

Postby leila123 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:53 pm

i am 42 and i was more frustrated than but i went for ivf in cyprus to kyrenia ivf clinic and now i have a beautiful one year old and planning to go back for a sibling for my daughter. wish you the best dear but dont give up please
leila123
Friend

Return to General Infertility