Frustrated

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Frustrated

Postby TaylorR » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:19 pm

Please don't get frustrated hun. I am 38 years old and I can't conceive either. I had a son when I was 28 but none after that. I was told by my doctor to go for surrogacy. Honestly speaking surrogacy is a really good option. I am not sure if you have tried IVF and other procedures yet. You should check those out too! I know a very good clinic so ask me if you have to.
TaylorR
Friend

Postby BettyJames » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:09 am

Hey there Dear. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry to hear about your issues. I know how hard it gets. I know the problems. The insurance thing is really harsh. I know how hard it must be for you to hold yourself. I know cause I have had these issues too. Why didn't you try surrogacy. Have you ever considered it? Maybe it will be helpful. I wish you lots of luck. Take care and be strong.
BettyJames

Postby Laurawatson » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:20 am

this is beyond a punishment what you are facing. Don't think like its a punishment. You were not grown up when you were 15. So don't consider it as punishment. and fertility treatments are not expensive everywhere. Europe is famous for fertility treatments and the clinic there are offering reasonable procedures. The procedures are legal and reliable as well. I am consulting a clinic these days for my surrogacy opt. the clinic i am at has higher standards. And their success rates are high as well. Their staff is very professional yet so humble. The doctors are so experienced as well. And the best thing about the clinic is they tell each and everything to the client. Doctors discuss all the consequences regarding procedures. They never hide anything from client. They even hire the surrogates and egg donor on their own for clients.The plus point is that the procedures are reliable and affordable. I was scared of infertility treatments as well. But then this clinic changed everything. You must consider surrogacy once.
Laurawatson
Friend

Postby shenny12 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:45 am

Do not be frustrated because I have an awesome news, that they are at last coming here. I have chosen to go for surrogacy. While I was looking for the clinic I choose the biotexcom clinic. They are only the best... I will get my tickets after the visiting date will announce. Best of luck
shenny12

Postby aliza_bay » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:00 am

"It is the toughest situation in one's life. I know it is not easy to accept infertility. This is a frustrating situation for a woman. I would suggest you stay calm and have patience. This time shall pass too. I know it is difficult but you have to do it. This will help you to focus on the solution to your problem. Sit and think about the options that you still have. Not all the clinic are costly. There are many other clinics which provide good treatments at less cost. They will also help you in choosing the best treatment for you. They will charge you the same if you get failed in the first attempt in IVF and surrogacy. I tried IVf but could not succeed. I am undergoing surrogacy now. It is a reputed clinic in Europe. It has more success stories than any other clinic. I would suggest visiting this clinic.
"
aliza_bay
Friend

Postby shenny12 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:43 am

Success stories and good experience encourages a lot. I hope your post will help and encourage a lot of couples. Many ladies are facing infertility these days. Some are hoping best. Some are in stress. But I must say everyone don't lose hope. There is always a light at the end of a dark cave. All you need is to keep walking. Staying still and stressing out is not the solution. Science is very advanced now. Infertility is being treated at many clinics worldwide. The world is well aware of this now. May you get all the happiness of the world? May the odds are in your favor. Good luck.
shenny12

Postby jeenah » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:12 am

It is really hurtful to know about the increasing rate of infertility globally. My younger sister was also facing the same problem until her marriage takes place. Basically, she lives in Ukraine and she gets her treatment done with the method of egg to donor which they find in their locality. I couldn’t recall the clinic’s name but that was quite effective and productive in abolishing this kind of issues. Additionally, they also provide a very affordable solution. I would suggest you search the clinic in Ukraine with these characteristics. May you get well soon!
jeenah
Friend

Postby Perrie » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:33 am

Hello, honey. how are you? I hope you're okay. Look, don't be so hard on yourself. It's not as bad as it sounds, trust me! People have had it far worse! Thank God for your blessings, okay? You should actually wait. There's an amazing event coming up. It's in London. I know you've had your fair share of struggles. But, give this event a chance. This really could be life changing for you. They are hosting it for people like us. They are the best clinic in the world. They excel in assisted conception. Good luck to you. I hope this helps!
Perrie
Friend

Postby jolly188 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:54 am

Missy0727 wrote:Hi guys .. this is more of a vent than anything ... I'm 35 yrs old and still with no child .. I have been through fertility Dr's , had many test ran on me even had a procedure and still nothing ... my fertility dr told me that I'm perfectly fine.. and basically sent me on my way ... I couldn't finish my treatment because my job partnered with another company that took over our insurance and now it doesn't cover fertility .. I just want 1 child ... I was pregnant when I was 15 and had an abortion and haven't been pregnant since ...maybe it's GOD punishing me ... but I'm over it .. the treatments are so expensive and I'm just frustrated and becoming angry ... I getting of age or may have reached age to give up on having a child ... this sucks

Hi. I am so sorry for all that you had to go through. You have gone through a really hard time. I can feel your pain and all those hardships. This would be the worst time of your life. Infertility is really a curse. It gives you a lot of pain and hard time. It is one of the worst experience one can ever face. Bu don't be sad baby. There are many budget friendly treatments and clinics that can help you with this. Surrogacy will be the best treatment for you. It is one of the safest treatment so far. I myself went through surrogacy from Ukraine. It was one of the best experience of mine. The clinic offered us all the best services at very much budget friendly packages. I must suggest that you should also go for surrogacy. It will prove to be very much helpful for you. All my best wishes and prayers are with you. Best of luck!
jolly188
Friend

Postby Angeladavid » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:26 pm

Hi. Sorry to hear about it. Don't stress yourself out with negative thoughts. There are so many clinics in ukraine. They are offering such services with reasonable packages. This clinic in europe is arranging a seminar in coming days. Venue and date is not decided yet. I think you should avail this opportunity. Get yourself registered asap. Because seats are limited. Keep visiting their websites for further details. Best of luck for you.
Angeladavid
Friend

Postby serraid » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:57 am

I am so sad to hear this. This is not your fault. I am so sorry for you. You should consult a good doctor. He will help to figure out the real matter. They know the best. Well, go for the treatment you are comfortable with. Never choose a treatment that you don't know about. You should have a complete knowledge about the treatment and clinic you are going for. I hope that this is understandable Secondly, you are not old. Maybe you can carry a baby at this age. Well, its time to visit a doctor. It will help you to know the best for you. I hope that you will not face any complication in the future. My best wishes are with you.
serraid

Postby landa02 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:48 am

Hi, I am so sorry. Don't think like this. Maybe there is something good about it. Many women are today facing infertility. You are not alone. I think that you should think of other ways too. There are many treatments that are for the infertile couples. I have seen many couples who choose treatments. I know it is painful for you. But now its time to go for the best. Infertility takes a lot out of a woman. I have seen many couples who choose IVF and IUI. So I think that you should think about it. Choose the best fertility clinic for yourself. I hope this would help you out. My best wishes are with you.
landa02

Previous

Return to General Infertility