Frustrated

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Frustrated

Postby baezax » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:17 pm

Missy0727 wrote:Hi guys .. this is more of a vent than anything ... I'm 35 yrs old and still with no child .. I have been through fertility Dr's , had many test ran on me even had a procedure and still nothing ... my fertility dr told me that I'm perfectly fine.. and basically sent me on my way ... I couldn't finish my treatment because my job partnered with another company that took over our insurance and now it doesn't cover fertility .. I just want 1 child ... I was pregnant when I was 15 and had an abortion and haven't been pregnant since ...maybe it's GOD punishing me ... but I'm over it .. the treatments are so expensive and I'm just frustrated and becoming angry ... I getting of age or may have reached age to give up on having a child ... this sucks

hey there love. thanks for sharing everything with us. Venting is really important every now and then. Never shy away from it. It really got me through a hard time. I had lost my kid 3 years back. Along with the ability to give birth. Around 7 months ago I joined these forums. The experience has been life-changing. I mean, to say the least. Anyways be patient. It sounds stupid but that's the truth. IVF can be really frustrating and painful. I am sure it will be all worth it in the end. Take care of yourself and much love.
baezax
Friend

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:38 am

Missy0727 wrote:Hi guys .. this is more of a vent than anything ... I'm 35 yrs old and still with no child .. I have been through fertility Dr's , had many test ran on me even had a procedure and still nothing ... my fertility dr told me that I'm perfectly fine.. and basically sent me on my way ... I couldn't finish my treatment because my job partnered with another company that took over our insurance and now it doesn't cover fertility .. I just want 1 child ... I was pregnant when I was 15 and had an abortion and haven't been pregnant since ...maybe it's GOD punishing me ... but I'm over it .. the treatments are so expensive and I'm just frustrated and becoming angry ... I getting of age or may have reached age to give up on having a child ... this sucks

I truly don't think God is punishing you. We all humans and no one is covered from making mistakes. Don't be tough on yourself, hun. I'd been struggling for long years, going through treatments unless got my tiny bean stuck inside. I'm sorry you failed to finish your treatment 'cause of job. It's always a huge money matter, so we have to keep job anyway. You haven't mentioned your OH? Is this only female issue? Could you share more some of your background, please. DX? Options dr recommends for you?
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Mindy123 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:23 am

Hey Missy, hope you are doing good. I am so sorry for you. I can understand how difficult it will be. I have faced 2 failed IVF attempts. My first hubby left me after that.I am remarried now and I dont want to take any risk. I heard that Biotexcom a Ukraine fertility clinic is coming to visit London UK. They will be coming on 18 and 19 august. They will share treatment details. They will also give a chance to sign contract. Anastasia, the head of English department, is also coming to exclude language difficulties. I found this opportunity really amazing. I registered myself instantly as there were limited seats. I am so looking forward to attend this event. I hope all goes well.
Mindy123
Friend

Postby lillyP28 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:20 am

I am so sorry for you that you are facing infertility. This is very bad. I was facing infertility for a long time. I visited Bio TexCom clinic for surrogacy then. They were awesome. And I am really happy that they are coming to London. I am very excited. I suggest every Infertile woman should go to this conference. The dates are 18th and 19th of August. This conference will be really helpful for everyone. And seats are limited. So hurry up ladies. Take care
lillyP28

Postby Farrah Shawn » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:15 am

Hi, I hope you are fine by now. Sending you loads of love and support. Just don't be upset with infertility. I know the journey must have been hard. And that's worse when you can't have the baby of your own. Don't blame yourself. This world works that way. Im sure by now you must have searched and decided to go for a suitable clinic. There are some tips for you that i want to give, I have faced the same issues as you but didn't choose to give up. So here's the tip don't just give up and search for clinics you haven't yet. There are procedures like surrogacy and IVF which a lot of clinics are successfully doing. But then there are clinics like Adonis too which are extremely unprofessional. So stay cautious and refrain from going to such clinics. I hope my post was helpful to you.
Farrah Shawn
Friend

Postby Mindy123 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:22 pm

Hi Missy, hope you are doing well. It is so sad dear. I am sorry for your loss. Infertility is truly nerve-wrecking. I am an infertile too and can understand your pain. I am no professional but I think surrogacy is the safest treatment. I have had tried IVF twice. But it ended in failure as my uterus is badky affected by endometriosis. So I am considering surrogacy too. My husband and I have been searching for good clinics and we find that Biotexcom a Ukraine based clinic is coming to visit London UK. It is coming on 18 and 19 august alongwith their head of English Department Anastasia to ensure proper communication. Their team will brief participants about their treatment plans and will give an option to sign contract. I so wanted to avail this opportunity. That is why I registered myself as there are limited seats. I have a very positive feeling about this event.
Mindy123
Friend

Postby Andria123 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:52 am

Hey there sorry to hear about your problem and your insurance as well. When the hard time comes everything goes against us. I think you should not lose your hope and should keep your treatment going. I also want to suggest you visit Europe for your treatments thee are few clinics working at there best with low pricing. My clinic also doing great in this field but also be aware of scammers. There are many clinics out there two to play with the emotions of people nothing else. One of them is Adonis. Be aware of them they are not professionals and only time waster. As you are already 35 years old you should be careful while choosing your clinics. Hope your journey for being mother came to end soon and May God bless you with a lovely and cute child. Best of Luck dear.
Andria123
Friend

Postby aliza_bay » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:44 am

I hope you are fine. You have shared a really sad story. I have sympathy for you. You are going through a very tough time. I personally believe that no woman deserves to face infertility. It is the most difficult situation to face. It makes a woman weak physically and mentally. Do not lose hope dear. I am here to help you. I would suggest you a way through which you can have a baby. There is a treatment named surrogacy with which you can have a child. It is a blessing for science. It gives happiness of a child to an infertile couple. It has blessed many infertile women. As you are aged surrogacy is suitable for you. It is also less risky. I know about a good clinic in Europe which is providing best surrogacy treatment. I have also faced infertility. I took my surrogacy there. I got success in having my child. I am sure you will have your baby soon. Best of luck.
aliza_bay
Friend

Postby Laurawatson » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:20 pm

Hey, hope you are doing well. I am so sorry to hear that. Btu don't just lose hopes. May be the time is not right yet. I have been facing infertility for so long. So i can understand your pain. Why don;t you go for other procedures like IVF or surrogacy. In fact i will suggest you surrogacy. I also have chosen surrogacy as it is safer like normal pregnancy. And the success rate is higher. Thre is a clinic named biotexcom in ukraine. I am visiting this clinic for my surrogacy. They are offering the best reasonable and reliable procedures. Do try this clinic. In fact the clinic is going to arrange an event soon. Its for public. Their doctors along with head is going to visit. Do contact the clinic and ask for the date and venue, This visit will change your life for sure. Don;t miss the chance. Do visit them. I hope things work for both of us. Just stay strong and have faith.
Laurawatson
Friend

Postby shenny12 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:21 am

Hello lady. This is extremely the worst thing. The clinic like Lotus and Adonis are the reason that patients are depressed and stressed nowadays. The decision is your dear, I suggest you should go to another clinic. Lotus clinic is one of the worst clinics. Because they have a very bad reputation due to their irresponsibility. They are only making money in the name of service.They are fake. What's more, now you should locate a decent clinic for your cousin. Try not to lose hope and remain solid. . . However, it doesn't mean that you become up sad. Iw ish you may bless with cute twins. I pray that God protects you from such fake angels like Lotus. Best of luck
shenny12

Postby jesica jan » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:32 am

Surrogacy is a gift for infertile. Less knowledge about infertility treatment is the barrier to the successful treatment of it. in the list of infertility treatment. Surrogacy and IVF are the leading treatments. I have my son from surrogacy. Many clinics working hard to lessen the infertility disease. Biotexcom is arranging an event. This event will be held very soon. You have to register yourself before time. The seats are limited. You have an opportunity to meet the qualified doctors. Anastasia from the English department is also the member of this delegation. if you are infertile the listen This event is going to be organized for you. Attend this event if you want to acquire knowledge about it.
jesica jan

Postby Lilly966 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:42 am

There are a number of clinics in Ukraine for infertility solutions.
I was infertile due to hysterectomy cancer. I was cancer free after sometime but it resulted in my total infertility. My husband decided that we will go for surrogacy to have a child. here in Japan surrogacy is prohibited. So we moved to Ukraine for surrogacy. There we found BioTexCom clinic which is best for its surrogacy. We started our surrogacy journey at that clinic. Clinic founded a good surrogate for us. Then we went through the whole process and everything was just perfect. Now our surrogate is pregnant with our twin daughters. We are so happy that we will finally have our baby with us.
We will be flying to Ukraine once the clinic let us know the delivery date of our surrogate. BioTexCom is going to arrange an event soon. The event is going to be arranged soon. The event will be to help infertile couples from abroad to get themselves register. The event will be helpful for people looking for their infertility treatments.
Lilly966
Friend

Postby beeny9890 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:57 am

Don't think negative. Everything will go smoothly for you. Don't worry about the expenses. There are many clinics in Eastern Europe. They offer free accommodation and travelling. And their expenses are low too. But you need to research by yourself. Good luck.
beeny9890

Postby beckybenson » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:52 am

Hey. I hope you are well. I'm sorry to hear about this. Honey, I don't think God is punishing you. It must have been an accident. They happen all the time. I really think you should get over it now. I know treatments for infertility are expensive. But I heard other countries are doing it at an affordable cost now. A lot of people travel to get affordable fertility treatments. I know so many who did? Guess what? There's an event happening soon. It is hosted by one of these clinics that specialize in fertility treatments. They will discuss their treatments and their costs and they will also recommend people the perfect treatment for them. I think you should check it out. Hope you find the help you are looking for. Good luck.
beckybenson
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby LucyBrown » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:54 am

I feel so sorry about your experience. It is indeed a really bad one. It must have caused further agony to you. I can understand. The clinic is shattering the hopes of so many patients. It has caused them real trouble. Don't lose hope. you live in a modern world. there is nothing that can't be cured. all you have to do is stay strong. I would suggest stay away from Lotus clinic.
LucyBrown

PreviousNext

Return to General Infertility