Abnormal AF after Laparoscopy and block tubes

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Abnormal AF after Laparoscopy and block tubes

Postby sezdawg » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:29 pm

Hi, first time poster here. (moved this post to the general infertility group instead of pregnancy symptoms)

DH (31) and I (29) have been TTC for 19 months now, we began our investigation into our fertility at the beginning of this year after 1 year of no results. Last month I had a laparoscopy, hysteroscopy D&C and HSG with results showing both tubes being blocked.

Ive done some reading and forum stalking (which I know I shouldn't do) and have come across people saying they have had false results from HSG due to tube spasms etc. which gives me hope that we can still conceive naturally and given the good success rate of pregnancy after laparoscopies I'm hopeful that things might work out.

what make me think this is possible is having spotting today on 5dpo along with mild AF like cramps this morning. since about 11am i haven't had any more spotting or cramps which makes me hopeful!

I guess my question is, has anyone experience abnormal AF symptoms or cycles after a Lap surgery? and has anyone become pregnant naturally after being diagnosed with a bilateral tube blockage?

TIA
sezdawg

Return to General Infertility