Today is a Very Bad Day

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Today is a Very Bad Day

Postby riazoyer » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:52 pm

I am so sorry you had to go through this terrible experience. I think you are very right that the choice of the clinic is very important. If the staff is professional then you can have quality services. Moreover, make sure they have a good rating on their work. I wish you luck in the future.
riazoyer
Friend

Postby Alice6 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:25 am

Hey dear, I really feel sad after knowing about your infertility. I hope you overcome all this. It is really hard to do so. Try going for some alternatives. I am an anorexic woman. Life is getting worst day by day and I am getting weaker. I can't have a baby naturally. Thinking to go for surrogacy. A clinic in Europe is quite helpful. They have the best staff. I am in contact with them. They have given me a guarantee of a child.
Alice6
Friend

Postby barbara5 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:40 am

Hi, there girl. I feel so sorry for you. but you shouldn't lose hope. It looks weird coming from me. Cause the only thing I have been doing for the past several days is sulking in bed. And crying my eyes out. The infertility revelation left me so broken. I am miserable. But I have hope. People like you give me hope. Your unmatched strength tells me that I can get up and do all of that for myself as well. It is okay to have bad experiences. You learn a great deal from them. Fertility centers should be chosen wisely. We never know what kind of unsupportive people might come our way. Wish you good luck though. Stay happy.
barbara5

Postby selena110 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:21 am

Hey, there girl! I hope that you are doing well. I am so sorry to hear about the infertility experience. I am sure that you have been through some tough times, dear! I wish I could be of some help to0 you. I am extremely sorry. I have been simply encouraging people to stay strong. However, over the past 7 years, I have also broken down like this many times. Until recently when I found this amazing clinic in Europe and their professional doctors. They are truly the best clinic in town. They have helped me through my infertility in every bit. I am glad that I get to share this with you. Do join them for your further treatments.
selena110

Postby Angeladavid » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:33 pm

I'm so sorry for your condition. i know how does it feel. Infertility is a curse. it brings a lot of pain. I would suggest you to visit a well-reputed clinic. There are some clinics in europe that are best for infertility treatments. I have heard many good review about them. Plus they are pretty affordable. I think you should consult them. Lots of love and prays for you!
Angeladavid
Friend

Postby Rebecca Jackson » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:52 pm

sidneywhite wrote:Hi dear, how are you doing? Sorry to hear about your condition. Infertility is really painful. It is hard to handle it. I can understate your pain. Please don't lose hope. Surrogacy is a good option for people like us. Surrogacy is a miracle. There are many clinic from where you can get infertility treatment. But please don't contact L***s clinic. I had a very bad experience with them. I am an infertile. A friend of mine contacted L***s clinic to us. When we contacted them to get info regarding infertility treatments they replied rudely. They also refused to cooperate. Their communication service is pathetic. Please ask for reviews before contacting any clinic. Hope your problem will be solved soon.

I hope you are fine Sidney. Well, you don't need to worry. Because that clinic has been treating everyone in need like this for a long time. Unfortunately, you are one of them. But you should not lose hope. There are so many other clinics which offer excellent services. Their packages are also reasonable. So you should stop wasting your time contacting Lotus clinic. Good luck.
Rebecca Jackson
Friend

Postby jeenah » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:38 am

Believe me, the issue of being an infertile woman is a great loss, but I think there are a lot of kids, especially in the third world countries, who really needs our attention. I would humbly suggest to the people who are not getting babies even after all the medications, which is, please go and adopt the kids living in child homes and orphanages. It was always painful to watch the documentaries and media coverage of these areas, e.g., African and Asian Countries. There are numerous NGOs (non-governmental organizations) and institutions are working for the guidance and support. I really think that it is the time when we should start thinking differently.
jeenah
Friend

Previous

Return to General Infertility