3/4 period in a year

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

3/4 period in a year

Postby Lizzyh89 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:56 am

I'm literally on the verge of giving up the ttc game. Iv been to doctors several times - I was slightly high in one hormonal but nothing too bad. Iv had ovaries scan all is fine.
I have had abnormal periods since they started no doctor has ever looked into this before Iv ttc - and all I get is "stop using opk and enjoy sex" we have been ttc for a year and not preventing for longer. how am I ment to know when I'm ovulating if I have periods once in 2-3-4 months!!! My view is we are only getting a good 3/4 goes at this a year - if at all. I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks 2 years ago - so I know it's possible. But I'm just at a loss....
Lizzyh89
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: 3/4 period in a year

Postby Danaa » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:00 pm

I’m sorry to hear about your loss,it looks like you are not ovulating regularly and that is why ur cycles are so irregular,you could try vitex to help regulate them or you could talk to your doctor and ask for clomid.
Good luck!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to General Infertility