Getting rid of the spam here!

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Getting rid of the spam here!

Postby Amouna87 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:23 am

Lately these boards have been overcome with spam. There seem to be no moderators on here anymore which is a real shame as the forum used to be buzzing and a massive help and comfort to all us TTC wherever we were on our journey. Unfortunately these spammers seem to target posts about infertility or someone who's struggling to conceive and usually end up being in the infertility section of the boards, or general TTC which quite frankly is just disgusting and I thought the administrators here would have replaced the mods who just upped and left with some new ones.

Anyways to try to limit spam let's report it as soon as we see it, if a lot of us do it then someone should notive right? I have listed spammer usernames below, there are probably loads more so please add as you see. Also if you see a spam comment on a thread just reply "SPAM" so nobody replies or keeps it going

Any post mentioning BIOTEXCOM or written in a way that doesn't particularly make sense or sound like a person is spam

Lets try get rid of them!

Spam usernames:

Trudyjohnson
Ninas
Maitrang7995
Lindajons
Kelly99
Phoebe
Trina09
Kate888
Dazzyshahu
Georgina98
Leila123
When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f043
Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to General Infertility