TTC advice

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

TTC advice

Postby Jeankear » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:32 am

When I was trying to conceive I still remember the stage when my doctor suggested me to stop trying. We first thought it's not going to help us. We didn't give importance to the doctor. But after some time we realize that we should understand what actually our doctor is trying to tell. Buy following her instructions we finally did it in the end.
Jeankear

Re: TTC advice

Postby Danaa » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:58 am

Jeankear wrote:When I was trying to conceive I still remember the stage when my doctor suggested me to stop trying. We first thought it's not going to help us. We didn't give importance to the doctor. But after some time we realize that we should understand what actually our doctor is trying to tell. Buy following her instructions we finally did it in the end.

What????
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amouna87 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:43 am

Lol spam again
When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f043
Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:49 am

Amouna87 wrote:Lol spam again

Smh this is absolutely stupid
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amouna87 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:21 am

I have a feeling even that apparent moderator who has replied twice is just also a spam account. None of the old mods like maddy, unaffected etc are ever here and don't aee how a random new user is suddenly a mod
When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f043
Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mimimama » Tue May 15, 2018 7:31 am

Lol spam again

probably, yes
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
mimimama
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Emma666 » Tue May 15, 2018 11:04 pm

Hey there! How are you doing? Hope you are fine.Thanks for posting on this forum. It really helps other. It is nice to hear me that you realize what your doctors suggest. We should always do the things which doctor suggests us. I had my TTC last year. I had blessed with baby girl. Children are a blessing. Without children Life is boring. I hope best for you in future. Best wishes. Take care. Stay blessed.
Emma666
Friend

Postby BellaJones » Thu May 17, 2018 10:33 am

Hey there. I am really glad that it worked out for you. I wish you good luck in the future. Shows that you should never lose hope. Great to hear from you. take care. hoping to hear more soon clearly.
BellaJones

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Fri May 18, 2018 12:55 am

A quick question. Would really love to hear your dr's recommendations.. Except 'not trying'. What is meant here? Not making intercourse routine? Or stop thinking about ttc and get less stressed? Personally I'm not buying this.
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby jolly188 » Sat May 19, 2018 4:24 am

Hi dear. I am really happy that it worked out for you. For sure the doctors has been trying to help you out. I can feel the pain you were in at that time so you didn't gave importance to doctors advise. But I am glad that at last you figured out where the problem was. It feel really good to read such posts containing success stories. It is really a source of inspiration for those couples who are constantly trying to conceive. Keep posting such posts they mean a lot. All my best wishes are with you. Best of Luck!
jolly188
Friend

Postby cindywoolfe » Mon May 21, 2018 6:13 am

Hey there. I'm happy it worked out for you. I can understand what you're trying to say. It's really important to listen to the doctor at times. It may be hard accepting that you're infertile. But it's the right thing to do. Thank you for this!
cindywoolfe
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby emma228 » Wed May 23, 2018 10:27 am

Hey, hope you are doing well. It's very hard to face the truth that one cannot be a mother. I was also not able to conceive babies. I had 3 miscarriages and after that, I came to know about my infertility due to cervix incompetence disease. I was so hopeless and depressed when I first heard about that. My husband always tried to make me happy but I wanted a baby. He discussed this all with our family doctor. He suggested him for surrogacy. So we both agreed on that and we decided to go for it. I was happy that I can have my own baby. Now it is been 2 years. My daughter is now one year old. I am a happy mother and wife as well.
emma228
Friend

Postby annataylor1 » Thu May 31, 2018 1:10 pm

Hey Jean. How are you doing? Hope so you are feeling good now. Well sometime in the life you just can not give up. Because your inner voice just want to say that something is now is favourable. But after sometime when you get tired you get to know that things really are not working for you. I appreciate that you admit your cause. Sometimes its ok to go with the flow. But my dear does not lose hope. Things will come in your favour soon.
annataylor1
Friend

Postby Kendell bling » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:59 am

What does this post actually imply? I mean I dont get it? What did the doctor say? What did you stop trying? What happened in the end? It is like reading a maze. You dont know where it will take you.
Kendell bling

Postby Johannapalmore » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:22 am

So, it was a success finally. Congratulations lady. :) Glad to know about you. Keep spreading love and hope. Stay blessed and calm. Lots of love and wishes to you. Share more about yourself. Looking forward to hearing more. :)
Johannapalmore
Friend

Next

Return to General Infertility