TTC advice

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: TTC advice

Postby WendyDehaven » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:47 am

How are you? Glad to see your post. I am happy to know that finally, it worked for you. Lots of love and wishes to you. Stay strong and powerful. Hope to hear more from you. :) Baby dust on your way. More power to you.
WendyDehaven
Friend

Postby salinaj121 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:24 am

Woww I am so happy for you. Finally, it's a success. It's a great news for you. I can understand how much happy you are. After this achievement. TTC is a very rough time in women life. Many people have to wait for a very long time. So I can understand your pain. You have gone through a very rough time. It was difficult for you. But in the end, you got what you desired of. I am really very happy to see your post. After reading a lot of sad experience on this forum. This is the first post that makes me feel happy. I wish you a very good luck with that. Till then best of luck.
salinaj121

Postby pitjulie19 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:37 am

Hey Jean! Hope so you will be fine. I just read your post. I would like to say something. If you were not understanding the doctor's point then you should also consult with another doctor. We should not do everything that we like to do. I could cause complications. By the way, forget the past. Now be positive and follow's the doctor's advise. I hope everything will be fine.
pitjulie19

Postby martinajohn785 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:31 pm

Hey Dear! Hope so you will be fine. I just read our post. I really felt so sad for you. You should follow your doctor advise. I you were not getting agree with his suggestion then you can consult somewhere else. It's a complicated thing. By the way, I'm glad that you did his favor. I hope everything will be fine
martinajohn785
Friend

Postby parsa » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:37 am

TTC is a tough moment in much women's lives. It's a bit painful also. So I can understand that how much it was difficult for you. You are a very strong woman. You have a fight with your problems. The best thing is that you followed your doctor's instructions. I think that doctors know very well than us. So it's better to follow their instructions from the beginning. They always suggest us something better. Its painful at the beginning. At the get, we will get desired results. No pain no gain. When you need something you have to bear some pain also. That's why you were successful.Congratulations on such a great achievement
parsa

Postby lillyP28 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:12 am

Hey. Hope you are doing well. I agree with you. Indeed our doctors suggest us the best advice. We should respect them. And should give importance to their advice. Take care, Stay blessed.
lillyP28

Postby barbara5 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:59 am

Hey there. I had been trying to conceive for a while until recently when I found out I had PCOS. It is a really hard time for me. I am trying to reach out to clinics. I hope I find the right one for myself. Do help if you know about good ones.
barbara5

Postby joshien » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:36 am

This was a much-needed thread I suppose. I also see every other woman upset. The reason is again TTC or infertility. We all get panic easily. if it is taking longer to conceive, we lose our patience. People think there is no solution. It is the end of the world for them. Whereas in reality, it is not the case. There are many solutions. Despite the fact that you are infertile. IVF has solved this issue. If IVF doesn’t work then there is IUI. There are many more other treatments. If nothing works then Surrogacy does for sure. It is like the last resort. It can be availed any time. It will surely work for anyone. All those women who are infertile need to freshen their mind. There is hope for them to conceive. I also deal with infertility. But I did not lose hope and did not give up. So for all those who are infertile and trying to conceive I want to tell you that you can become a mother.
joshien
Friend

Postby serraid » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:05 am

Hi, I am so sorry. I can understand what you are saying. I think that if you are still facing it so treatment would be best for you. Infertility is never easy for a person. I think that it would work for you. I know this time is hard for you. I hope that you will be a mother soon. Find the best clinic it will really help you.
serraid

Postby landa02 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:55 am

Hey, It is really sad. many people are facing infertility nowadays. I know how hurtful it is. You should go for treatment from the best infertility clinic. It will really help. I have seen many couples like you. They chose the same. I hope it will work. my best wishes are with you. Hope you will be fine with it.
landa02

Postby Olivia07 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:24 am

Hey there, it is really necessary to listen to the doctors. They tell us the right. I had a severe accident in which I lost my unborn child. I never thought of another baby. But the doctors of the clinic where I am planning my surrogacy has made me a guarantee. They are well experienced. They have all the better facilities in the clinic. I am much hopeful for my surrogacy there.
Olivia07
Friend

Postby Penka » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:00 am

I don't have a pregnancy success story but i am sharing my surrogacy story with you.So someone can learn from it and have some idea about surrogacy.
I have been trying to TTC from last 10 year but i don't have any luck with it.I went to many doctors for check up.They can't tell why i'm unable to conceive.I don't know the reason for my infertility.I tried many other methods like IUI and IVF but there was no luck with them too. So i gave up. Than a friend of mine told me about surrogacy.I found surrogacy to be a good solution to my problem.
I have contacted some clinics about surrogacy. There are best clinics about surrogacy. BioTexCom is a good clinic with good reputation and reviews. i have contacted the clinic. They told me we can have a baby of our own.I will surely go for surrogacy soon.I am still finding some answers to my confusions.
If someone has experience about it let me know then.
Penka

Postby mimimama » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:26 am

No personal experiences, but wish you all the best x
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
mimimama
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:56 am

I'm sorry to hear you're going through this. :( Thought this might be helpful in case you feel it's going to be ivf shot.. Before beginning a cycle of IVF, consider important questions, including:
How many embryos will be transferred? The number of embryos transferred is typically based on the age and number of eggs retrieved. Since the rate of implantation is lower for older women, more embryos are usually transferred. Except for women using donor eggs. Most doctors follow specific guidelines to prevent a higher order multiple pregnancy (triplets or more) and in some countries, legislation limits the number of embryos that can be transferred at once. Make sure you and your doctor agree on the number of embryos that will be transferred before the transfer procedure.
What will you do with any extra embryos? Extra embryos can be frozen and stored for future use for several years. Not all embryos will survive the freezing and thawing process, although most will. Cryopreservation can make future cycles of IVF less expensive and less invasive. However, the live birth rate from frozen embryos is slightly lower than the live birth rate from fresh embryos. Or, you might be able to donate unused frozen embryos to another couple or a research facility. You might also choose to discard unused embryos.
How will you handle a multiple pregnancy? If more than one embryo is transferred to your uterus, IVF can result in a multiple pregnancy (which poses health risks for you and your babies. In some cases, fetal reduction can be used to help a woman deliver fewer babies with lower health risks.)Pursuing fetal reduction, however, is a major decision with ethical, emotional and psychological consequences.
Have you considered the potential complications associated with using donor eggs, sperm or embryos or a gestational carrier?A trained counselor with expertise in donor issues can help you understand the concerns, such as the legal rights of the donor. You also may need an attorney to file court papers to help you become legal parents of an implanted embryo.
All the very best!
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:03 am

Hello. Just in case dr will want anyone here to have HSG. Do not read all over the internet 'cause it will scare you! Seriously ladies! It's a 5-7 mins procedure if that. During which you do feel a little pain and pressure (When they put the catheter through your cervix). But it's nowhere near what you'll read on the internet!! I didn't feel the dye at all! Those who write about intense pain must have a very low pain tolerance. I have endo & pcos. So let me tell you cramps from those factors ARE painful! What to expect after the HSG? Alittle bit of cramping for the rest of the day. A little bit of bleeding. I wish I never read the comments before the procedure. 'cause I was really expecting it to be torture!! :rofl: All it did was make me extremely nervous..Stay strong, ladies. All the very best to you!
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to General Infertility