New here

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: New here

Postby EvangelinaBush » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:08 pm

Hello there. How are you? I empathize with you on your struggles. You have been through a lot. Have you looked into some infertility treatment? There are many of them out there. You must have a look into them. I hope it will go well for you. Stay blessed and strong. Baby dust on your way.
EvangelinaBush
Friend

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:06 am

@whenmytruerainbow wrote:
WaitingOnARainbow wrote:Hello! I'm new. I have endometriosis and have been TTC since 1/2016. I had a 13w miscarriage which required d&c. It's now been 2 years as of Jan 6th and still have been unable to conceive again. Its been a heartbreaking road. I hope to meet some friends and ladies with similar struggles here.

Hi, lovely! You aren't alone on this path. I cardially welcome you too, on behalf of all the ladies who've been a hell of support for me and will be the same to you in your need. Just make sure you discuss your problems with others and you'll always find someone who've been through a similar situation or sailing on the same boat with you. In both the cases, you can find hope and support - Which has been sth that kept me on even after the devastating failures in medicated ttc and ivf. Now I'm 40yo, diagnosed on endo & PCOS. I've already been through 2 lapos which made no changes to the treatment. My 2 ivf fresh cycles with own eggs ended in bfn. I'm doing my best (We both are doing our best) to prepare for the next ivf shot. This time we're going to use donor eggs. Hopefully this would be April. My dh is a rock of support and this gives me strength not to blame myself. I may sound mad, :shh: but once I even thought to divorce him just because I wanted to put off me this blame and guilt and everything which makes me feel a complete emotional wreck. I did think my dh deserves better life and well-deserved kids into his life as he's going to be an amazing father.
Well, coming back to treatments, I really count on donor eggs. (They're going to be young (from a donor of18-25 yo) and obviously healthy. Our previous shots we got only 10 fertilized. Resulting in embryo quality - a mix of As, Bs and Cs. We don't expect donor's results to be like that. Though we are for signing a 5 shot package to have more attempts in case this one won't work. I'm trying not to think ahead, just considering the facts we've faced so far.
Never meant this post to be that long, hun :oops: But it's how it all feels. I'm thremendously sorry for your loss and the grief you've gone through, but.. when world says 'give up', hope whispers 'try it one more time'. One day God will bless us, brave worriors, with beautiful little ones. Wish you and everyone all the best of luck in the world :hugs:

I thought I could update, ladies, here. I'm happy to announce we've been recently successful with our overseas clinic. This was our att#3 but #1ivf with donor egg. Both previous rounds oe ivf home brought no success. I haven't been for a while on the board, battling some of the prego symptoms. Feeling exhausted almost all the time. My legs seem swallen, don't feel at comfort with it. Sore boobs and headaches coming on and off. Seems I lost my goooood apetite, eating fruit and veggies mostly. But these are the things I've been waiting for all my entire life :hb: :hb:
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: You need to be aware!!

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:14 am

katte wrote:Hello everyone, I wanted you all to be aware of Adonis clinic. After my miscarriage, I decided to contact them. I sent them several emails but they reply to me. I visited that clinic. What a poor management they had! I was so shocked. After my checkup, they asked for an handsome money for the report. After a week, I got my report from that clinic in which they just declared me infertile. They didn't mention a single reason. I am so worried now. Need help whom to contact.

I'm sorry you have such experience with the clinic. :shock: If I'm not mistaken, Adonis is in Kiev, right? We used another clinic. That sounds awful to have to fight for investiagtion given your circumstance. I cannot believe they didn't say a single word on why you've miscarried!. I do feel sometimes were just numbers passing through. And not actually a human person with feelings and needs! From what you've said so far you are definitely an extremely strong person and will fight this out :hugs: I'm sorry for the grief and anger you're experiencing and that you've had this road. I really am hoping that your next step will be a lot less than anything you've been through. 
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: Stressful And Depressed

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:30 am

katte wrote:Hello everyone, I hope you all are well. I am sharing my pains with you. It had been two years since my marriage that I was trying to conceive. But two month ago I got the news that I am pregnant. But this happiness was not for much time. I had a road accident and my baby was dead in it. Not only this doctors declared me infertile too. Today, sharing with you all this is taking me to that time back. I am so stressful and depressed. I don't know what to do now. My husband has contacted a clinic in Europe. Till now I am satisfied with their job. But I am little afraid for the future too. I hope all goes smooth. My appointment is tomorrow. I will let you all know what is going to be next.

God love you, poor thing!! I'm so sorry for your loss..You're an absolute bravie to have found strength to continue your journey. God bless you, hun. I'm glad you've found peace at your Europe's clinic and that you're been treated well there. I wish I could experience positive things with whilst my both ivfs undergone home. We were doing with own egg then. I remember after egg retrieval for me was a little tough. 'Cause I suppose I was really under-prepared for that part. Both from my docs and my own research. Though I was over-prepared for the stim part!! The day after egg retrieval I felt fine. Felt a little heavy in the stomach. The doc called that day and told to eat salty chips and gatorade to help with the bloat. The following two days I had trouble standing and walking. Peeing with pain made rough nights. I'm not saying this for nothing, but I think what I learned can help someone else with the mistakes I made. I didn't feel safe and at comfort with the clinic seems from the very beginning. I didn't find docs were supportive and even when I had trouble healing I couldn't look for much support from my nurse or someone else from the clinic. Of course, they all had loads of things to do, but I really wanted them to be more compassionate with people's strugglings..I understand how you're feeling, luv. I hope you've found the way out so far. Do drop a line please. :hugs:
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Hania » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:19 am

No doubt it is very difficult to TCC in this situation. You are very bravely fighting with the hurdles. My sister was also infertile. She was very very fed up from the clinics. Them she goes to the BioTexCom clinic. They treat her very well. She gets the surrogacy procedure from there. Now she is the mother of two beautiful children. I am very happy for her. So I will advise you to go there. They are going to the London. It will be on 18 and 19 of August. So go there and start treatment. Hope for the best. Good luck.
Hania
Friend

Postby Hania » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:20 am

Hey there, How are you? I am the regular visitor of this forum. It is a very best place to talk about all the topics. There are many people getting the best ideas to form the discussion here. I know it is not easy for you what you are facing. But dear I will just advice you one thing. Just try to go to the best clinic. It will be beneficial to you. Go to the BioTexCom clinic. As soon as possible take the appointment from them. They are going to the UK on 18 and 19 of August. And make a complete checkup. It will clearly show you what the matter in fact. I will pray for you. Good luck to you.
Hania
Friend

Postby audreyangel » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:38 pm

Hi there. Hope everything is going well. Thanks for the information. It's really nice. I am also going to the event. I am really excited to see the experts on events. I am really excited about the event. I am really hoping to sign a contract with them. I am sure it will be successful. Let's hope for the best. I hope everything goes as planned. There are number of people who don't go for treatments. They are afraid to do so. This will be helpful for them. Thank you.
audreyangel
Friend

Postby LucyBrown » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:32 pm

Hey there sweetie! You surely have our support. Most of us are struggling through these issues. I know it can get really frustrating. I had three miscarriages as well. On top of that, what was even worse is a clinic's behavior. They treated me so wrong. I was truly upset with their attitude. It's called Adonis.
LucyBrown

Postby Olivia07 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:14 am

Hello there, I hope you are in your good health. I hope God gives you the power to overcome this tragic trauma. This would be easy if you take everything positively. I am also dealing with hormones problem since my teenage. I am young but infertile. What to do now? I am sick of TTC journey. It is not resulting in anything. I am thinking to opt for surrogacy now. I think my sister clinic would be best for it. Yeah, she had her surrogacy there. It was her best experience. I went with her. I know many doctors personally. It would be a great help to me. I hope surrogacy helps me.
Olivia07
Friend

Postby Olivia07 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:50 am

Hello dear, welcome. I really felt sad after knowing about the difficulties you are facing. I am having the same pain. I had a miscarriage when I met a road accident. I have a plate in my pelvis. Due to which doctors have declared me infertile. This is really hard to admit your inabilities. Well, I am thinking of surrogacy now. Because there is no other option left for me. I am quite hopeful that surrogacy will do some magic. For this, I got to know a clinic in Europe. It is different than others. They don't fool others just for money. But they are willing to have open sessions first. This proves their reliability. I am thinking to move to Europe to start it as soon as possible.
Olivia07
Friend

Postby Alice6 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:16 am

Hello there, I hope you are in your good health. I hope God gives you the power to overcome this tragic trauma. This would be easy if you take everything positively. I am also dealing with hormones problem since my teenage. I am young but infertile. What to do now? I am sick of TTC journey. It is not resulting in anything. I am thinking to opt for surrogacy now. I think my sister clinic would be best for it. Yeah, she had her surrogacy there. It was her best experience. I went with her. I know many doctors personally. It would be a great help to me. I hope surrogacy helps me.
Alice6
Friend

Postby emma228 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:41 pm

I am sorry for what you have gone through. Social media is a platform to share our views, thoughts, and feelings. The warm response from others is always heart touching. This makes me feel that we are like a family. I had fertility issues too. I had the uterine polyps disease due to which I was left Infertile. Yet, I was not grieved. I planned not to lose hope. Through the constant support of my husband, I am now a mother of two beautiful kids. IVF has changed my life. I have done my IVF from the center in Europe. That's the best Clinic. I hope it brings endless happiness to other infertile people's life too. I wish you the best of luck.
emma228
Friend

Postby rozianaa » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:22 am

Oh! It's really sad. I welcome you dearly here, it is a great forum and is really helping many people. I can understand that It must be hard for you to deal with the situation. No one deserves to have to go through such a situation. Don't be upset you are not alone facing this situation there are many ladies who are facing it. You just have to handle calmly. It is the dream of every woman to enjoy motherhood. It is never easy to face such difficulties but believe me many solutions are availaible. If one door is closed many doors are open we just not have to lose our hope.
rozianaa

Previous

Return to General Infertility