New here

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

New here

Postby WaitingOnARainbow » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:50 pm

Hello! I'm new. I have endometriosis and have been TTC since 1/2016. I had a 13w miscarriage which required d&c. It's now been 2 years as of Jan 6th and still have been unable to conceive again. Its been a heartbreaking road. I hope to meet some friends and ladies with similar struggles here.
WaitingOnARainbow

Re: New here

Postby Danaa » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:14 am

WaitingOnARainbow wrote:Hello! I'm new. I have endometriosis and have been TTC since 1/2016. I had a 13w miscarriage which required d&c. It's now been 2 years as of Jan 6th and still have been unable to conceive again. Its been a heartbreaking road. I hope to meet some friends and ladies with similar struggles here.
I’m sorry to hear about your loss.Have you had a histeroscopy to see if there is any scar tissue from the the D&C that would prevent implantation?
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby eni » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:43 am

Hey!
I am also new here! We TTC since 2015 and I had two miscarriages in 2016 (week 10 and 6, naturally conceived). My last miscarriage was in July 2016 – Since then I did not get pregnant again. :-/
In the last half year I was doing a lot of research and got a lot of test done – FSH, AMH looks good, tubes are not blocked, the semen of my husband is ok. Everything looks normal, but after all the sonograms they found out, that my eggs are to small and probably I do not ovulate, although I can feel the pain every month and my LH goes high. My husband and me are seeing an acupuncture therapist to increase the quality of egg and semen. Right now I am on my first cycle with Femara and definitely ovulated this time. Now I have to wait and it drives me crazy – my expectations are higher, because I have new hope. I am not sure, how much longer I can take that journey of hope, grief and frustration. And I am impressed by others, who have lost so many times and are still full of positive energy!

@WaitingOnARainbow: What tests have you done so far?
eni

Postby donnawilliam » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:20 am

Hello there! Welcome to the forum. How are you? Hope you are doing good. Sorry to hear about your loss. Loses are the things in life which really leaves you empty and broken. But darling, don't loose hope. You'll get there. Just hang in there and try to stay strong. May your wait end soon. May you get your rainbow :)
donnawilliam

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:23 am

WaitingOnARainbow wrote:Hello! I'm new. I have endometriosis and have been TTC since 1/2016. I had a 13w miscarriage which required d&c. It's now been 2 years as of Jan 6th and still have been unable to conceive again. Its been a heartbreaking road. I hope to meet some friends and ladies with similar struggles here.

Hi, lovely! You aren't alone on this path. I cardially welcome you too, on behalf of all the ladies who've been a hell of support for me and will be the same to you in your need. Just make sure you discuss your problems with others and you'll always find someone who've been through a similar situation or sailing on the same boat with you. In both the cases, you can find hope and support - Which has been sth that kept me on even after the devastating failures in medicated ttc and ivf. Now I'm 40yo, diagnosed on endo & PCOS. I've already been through 2 lapos which made no changes to the treatment. My 2 ivf fresh cycles with own eggs ended in bfn. I'm doing my best (We both are doing our best) to prepare for the next ivf shot. This time we're going to use donor eggs. Hopefully this would be April. My dh is a rock of support and this gives me strength not to blame myself. I may sound mad, :shh: but once I even thought to divorce him just because I wanted to put off me this blame and guilt and everything which makes me feel a complete emotional wreck. I did think my dh deserves better life and well-deserved kids into his life as he's going to be an amazing father.
Well, coming back to treatments, I really count on donor eggs. (They're going to be young (from a donor of18-25 yo) and obviously healthy. Our previous shots we got only 10 fertilized. Resulting in embryo quality - a mix of As, Bs and Cs. We don't expect donor's results to be like that. Though we are for signing a 5 shot package to have more attempts in case this one won't work. I'm trying not to think ahead, just considering the facts we've faced so far.
Never meant this post to be that long, hun :oops: But it's how it all feels. I'm thremendously sorry for your loss and the grief you've gone through, but.. when world says 'give up', hope whispers 'try it one more time'. One day God will bless us, brave worriors, with beautiful little ones. Wish you and everyone all the best of luck in the world :hugs:
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shawn1214 » Fri May 18, 2018 10:36 am

Hi , hope you will be fine . Welcome to the forum . Don’t lose hope . Be strong . It will be difficult but you will get the good results at the end . Remember difficult journey makes your destination beautiful . Best of luck of my freind
shawn1214

Postby Alana90 » Mon May 21, 2018 9:53 am

Hey! Welcome to the boat. Hope you get to find the hope you are looking for.
Sorry to hear about your MC. That's terrible seriously. All the prayers to you.
Usually, I get to hear from women that they conceived after some time of MC. But the endometriosis you are talking about. Have you consult your doctor about this thing. That must be causing some hurdle.
You should ask your doctor. If there is any sort of treatment or would this be the hurdle in your way of conceiving,
I would be looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Alana90

Postby sidneywhite » Tue May 22, 2018 9:29 am

Sorry to hear about your loss dear. It is really a heartbreaking news. Keep your hopes high. You need to Consult a good doctor. There are changes of infertility. If you can't conceive naturally then time about surrogacy or IVF. I hope everything will be fine for you. Good luck.
sidneywhite
Friend

Postby hannahdavid » Wed May 23, 2018 11:17 am

Your username makes me so emotional. Being in the infertile journey can sometimes be so hard. I think it is the worst phase of my life. I am extremely sorry to hear about your loss. I am sure it must have been heartbreaking. I hope the d&c didn’t cause any scar due to which you are unable to conceive now. However, don’t give up I am sure your rainbow would soon come. I think you should look into other various options that are available for you. Since the technology has improved we do have a lot of options to look at. You should research them and see if they will work in your condition. Also, maybe you should visit another doctor and get yourself checked. It is extremely important to visit the right doctor during the process. As one good doctor can change your life. The experience and the success rate with the cases really does matter and shouldn't be undermined. Apart from that best of luck I am sure everything will be fine.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid

Postby BellaJones » Wed May 23, 2018 11:32 am

Hey there. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am sorry to hear about your struggle. you are definitely not alone. I wish you goo luck for the future. Take care. love and support.
BellaJones

Postby Kendell bling » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:14 pm

Hi there, how are you doing? We are here to help you out. You dont have to worry about it. You can talk here. Shre whatever you feel. Though I have a question. Why haven't you tried any treatment? I mean you could look u for different treatments.
Kendell bling

Postby scarlett9999 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:42 am

hey there. I'm so sorry for your loss. hope you get well soon. sending you baby dust. stay sane. you'll be a mommy soon. try alternative procedures too. IVF or surrogacy.
scarlett9999
Friend

Postby beckybenson » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:47 am

Hi. Hope you are well. Sorry to hear about your struggles. You didn't deserve this. Maybe you should try surrogacy now. I know of a place where they give a 100% guarantee of s baby. They won't disappoint you. Good luck.
beckybenson

Postby BellaJones » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:54 am

Hey there. How are you doing? I hope its all great. you are welcome here. I am sorry to hear about your infertility. I know it must be really hard. I have been through it too. I hope you stay strong throughout. Keep trying or try other methods such as surrogacy. Good luck. Take care lots of love.
BellaJones

Postby emma228 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:03 pm

I can understand your condition. I had suffered miscarriages in my second trimester after my marriage. After that, I was not able to conceive. I was so upset and disappointed. But then I came to know that I am not the one. I made up my mind that I have to choose something for me. So I chose surrogacy. I have a daughter now. I am happy that I didn't waste much time. I would recommend this to the people who are not able to conceive babies.
emma228
Friend

Next

Return to General Infertility