New here

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: New here

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:23 am

Hania wrote:No doubt it is very difficult to TCC in this situation. You are very bravely fighting with the hurdles. My sister was also infertile. She was very very fed up from the clinics. Them she goes to the BioTexCom clinic. They treat her very well. She gets the surrogacy procedure from there. Now she is the mother of two beautiful children. I am very happy for her. So I will advise you to go there. They are going to the London. It will be on 18 and 19 of August. So go there and start treatment. Hope for the best. Good luck.

Congrats to your sister!
Found this info regarding surrogacy packages on their official site. All packages are “Guarantee” packages that guarantee a baby , regardless of how many attempts it takes. All packages are “All Inclusive” which means that they include:
Accommodation
Meals
Medical procedures and medications
Medical and psychological examination of all surrogates
Payments to the surrogate
Transfers to and from the airport and the clinic
Donor eggs if needed
Interpreter with you at the clinic on every visit
Legal help to obtain documents for the baby after it is born
Monthly ultrasound reports with pictures of your baby
English speaking coordinator who will be your point of contact at the clinic
All packages are paid in 5 intallments, the last 2 are after the birth of your child!
The Economy package is sold out for 2018 and 2019! There have been many changes to packages during 2018 including all payments to the surrogates being made directly by parents now. To enquire about current packages it's better to call the clinic directly. Also thought this piece of info might be useful for others:
In order to obtain the birth certificate you will need to have your marriage certificate apostilled in the country that issued that marriage certificate. For countries that are not participants of the Hague Convention, abolishing the Requirement of Legalisation for Foreign Public Documents (Apostille convention) – the marriage certificate should be legalised. Apostille is not the same as legalisation. If the name on your marriage certificate differs in any way from the name on your passport (e.g. there is a middle name on one or not the other, or surnames differ) – you need to obtain an official intermediate document confirming your identity. Failure to provide such document may cause your process delay. In order to obtain the birth certificate both intended parents need to be present in the country. The birth certificate will be submitted for apostillation, translation and notarisation. After the birth certificate is obtained the embassy process starts.
The clinic provides you full documentary support of the exit process. The embassy process differs for every country, so the waiting time is different for every particular case Some of the Embassies will require additional DNA test performed on their premises – this additional DNA test is not covered by the clinic.
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby DayByDay » Fri May 31, 2019 8:39 am

https://youtu.be/E2h5UvBHkEY
https://youtu.be/gHHgqUfCyGk

New here and this is the beginning of my story
Thanks
DayByDay

Postby SerenaMartha88 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:58 am

Hey there! Stay strong! I know it's a hard road down there! So, yeah! Things work that way! I'm also having an IVF. Since, 2013, we are conceiveing. But, no results in positive. I've PCOS. Same I'd advise you. Because losing hope isn't the way. I know you've been through a lot! Stay this way! Hope that you'll become a mother sooner!
SerenaMartha88
Friend

Postby mimimama » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:48 am

SerenaMartha88 - good luck with your IVF
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
July 2017 - our daughter M arrived, we are so happy
mimimama
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Previous

Return to General Infertility