Possible pcos? Crazy chart

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Possible pcos? Crazy chart

Postby sundaywaiting » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:54 am

Hi all,
My husband and I have been TTC for over 2 and a half years. I am about to turn 34, DH is 32.
Some background:
This cycle chart is particularly insane. I started spotting/bleeding a couple weeks after my last period and it lasted for 21 days! It was bright red spotting w a lot of tissue. Since then, my new OB diagnosed me with pcos. Other doctors have suggested endometriosis in the past. My right ovary is cystic and my periods are irregular sometimes. I have been doing acupuncture since last June.
My endocrinologist doesn't think I have pcos. My thyroid seems fine. I am pretty thin- 5'4" 110 lbs, I do not have cystic acne or much extra hair growth. I know it is possible to have pcos without the elevated androgens, and I do believe I might have pcos, but my endo Doctor is not convinced. I am currently scheduled to do the progesterone blood test 2nd week of ovulation and the other hormone tests on cycle day 3-5.
You can see in my chart that is it very crazy and very long. I think my current cycle should be counted from the end of my spotting bc I had a round of bloodwork around then and my OBGYN said it looked like the beginning of a new cycle. But FF won't do that without a previous ovulation date- so cycle days are all screwed up.
My current problem:
I got a very dark positive wondfo opk on "CD 60". My temp dipped the day before and now, 3 days later, I still do not have a temp rise. Do you think this is another failed ovulation? How can I schedule my blood work without having and ovulatory cycle? I am so exhausted and frustrated and don't know how to keep going forward. Does anyone have similar experience it advice?
Thanks so much in advance! I appreciate it.
Current FF chart
(91.79 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Return to General Infertility