Secondary infertility frustrations

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Secondary infertility frustrations

Postby Tjd29 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:32 pm

*rant warning*
I am so frustrated with my body, and I am so upset. I have been ttc for 20 cycles with no success. I have charted, done opk, and had mystery symptoms for what seems like forever. I have tried the whole forget the whole trying thing and “ just have fun” but now I am at a point where the whole tww is torture. I want to be done I feel like emotionally I need to be done, but I can’t. I know I am lucky to have my son who is 4 and I am grateful and truly blessed with him. People who know I have been struggling say I that I shouldn’t be upset because at least I have a baby, believe me I really am happy to be his mom. I just want one more! My husband wants another and I feel like not only has my body failed me it has failed him. My son ask me for a baby and always is looking for “baby seeds” so I can eat one, and grow a baby. I feel like my body has failed him. I keep telling myself there is always adoption or maybe one day it will happen. But I really just am tired and fed up. I see my friends having more kids and all these people getting pregnant and I’m like can it be my turn yet? Can I have some of the water they are drinking? Secondary infertility hurts, and it sucks. I’m ready to be ok with not having anymore kids but I’m not. Ok rant over, i am just having a one person pity party tonight.
Tjd29

Re: Secondary infertility frustrations

Postby Danaa » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:59 am

Im really sorry to readt this!Being angry and frustrated is normal.Have you thought about seeing a doctor?
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Alana90 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:01 am

Hey! that's fine.
I feel you, darling. everyone wants their big happy family.
And you are upright with your wish.
I was the person who had the desire of big fat family. but unexplained infertility just crushed all the dreams.
The frustration you have is just on point.
No matter you are TTC#1 or this is secondary infertility.
We feel same. we want a baby. we want a family.
Hope you got to have that very soon
Alana90

Postby mimimama » Tue May 08, 2018 6:18 am

Stay positive, myself I know a lady who conceived naturally after a few years of struggle with secondary infertility.
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
mimimama
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BellaJones » Thu May 17, 2018 11:49 am

Hey there. How are you doing? I hope its all good. I am really sorry that you have to face all of it. I wish you good luck. Don't stress your self. It will work out. I hope to hear good news soon. Take care.
BellaJones

Postby Emilykingston » Mon May 21, 2018 9:47 am

Infertility is painful. Does not matter if primary or secondary. I was crying reading the baby seeds part. The innocent soul doesn't know how things work. I know you must be in a lot of pain. It is not easy to see others getting pregnant. Though you are lucky as well. You do have a baby. Did you see a doctor for a cause? Did you find out what is wrong? If not, then do it ASAP. It will help you decide on the solutions. You can look for other solutions. You can go for IUI. Even IVF is a good option. You will have to invest some money. Along with your time and dedication. But you will have the second baby. I wish things work for you. Best of luck.
Emilykingston

Infertility is painful. Does not matter if primary or secondary. I was crying reading the baby seeds part. The innocent soul doesn't know how things work. I know you must be in a lot of pain. It is not easy to see others getting pregnant. Though you are lucky as well. You do have a baby. Did you see a doctor for a cause? Did you find out what is wrong? If not, then do it ASAP. It will help you decide on the solutions. You can look for other solutions. You can go for IUI. Even IVF is a good option. You will have to invest some money. Along with your time and dedication. But you will have the second baby. I wish things work for you. Best of luck.
Emilykingston

Emilykingston

Emilykingston

Emilykingston

Emilykingston

Emilykingston

Emilykingston

Postby sidneywhite » Tue May 22, 2018 9:25 am

Tjd29 wrote:*rant warning*
I am so frustrated with my body, and I am so upset. I have been ttc for 20 cycles with no success. I have charted, done opk, and had mystery symptoms for what seems like forever. I have tried the whole forget the whole trying thing and “ just have fun” but now I am at a point where the whole tww is torture. I want to be done I feel like emotionally I need to be done, but I can’t. I know I am lucky to have my son who is 4 and I am grateful and truly blessed with him. People who know I have been struggling say I that I shouldn’t be upset because at least I have a baby, believe me I really am happy to be his mom. I just want one more! My husband wants another and I feel like not only has my body failed me it has failed him. My son ask me for a baby and always is looking for “baby seeds” so I can eat one, and grow a baby. I feel like my body has failed him. I keep telling myself there is always adoption or maybe one day it will happen. But I really just am tired and fed up. I see my friends having more kids and all these people getting pregnant and I’m like can it be my turn yet? Can I have some of the water they are drinking? Secondary infertility hurts, and it sucks. I’m ready to be ok with not having anymore kids but I’m not. Ok rant over, i am just having a one person pity party tonight.

sorry to hear about your condition. Infertility is painful. Being an infertile i can feel your pain. You are suffering too much. Dear, don't stress yourself. You need to calm yourself down. Keep your hopes high. First of all, consult a good doctor. There are chances of your pregnancy. Don't lose hope. Your son is also praying for you. Frustration is normal at this age. If and only if you can't have a baby, there are other options. Options like IVF and surrogacy. Both are indeed works like a miracle. I have also a surrogate child. Think about it carefully. I wish a good future for you.
sidneywhite
Friend

Postby BellaJones » Wed May 23, 2018 11:28 am

HEy there. I am really sorry to hear about your frustration. I know how it feels. I can understand. However please be strong. don't lose hope things will get better. Take care. Good luck.
BellaJones

Next

Return to General Infertility