Any tips or advice

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Any tips or advice

Postby Johannapalmore » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:19 am

Hey there! I hope that you are doing well. I am sorry that you are having troubles. I hope you will get through them soon. I hope you make it with natura methods too. Just stay positive. Hope for the best. It will happen for you.
Johannapalmore
Friend

Postby WendyDehaven » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:47 am

Hello there! Don't worry. You'll get there soon. Don't loose hope. But whatever you do, don't wait too long. You see it can be very hard to conceive as you age. You are already 38. Give ttc with natural method some more time. Then maybe go for ivf if it doesn't work. Wishing you the best.
WendyDehaven
Friend

Postby hannahdavid » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:09 am

Hey, I hope you are doing well. I am sure this will work. The doctor I think is saying right you should move forward with IVF and ICSI tests. This has proven to be highly successful for people suffering from male factor infertility. I would suggest that you research on the procedure. Visit a doctor with a high success rate. The rate should be at least above the average. A good doctor will increase your chances of success. Since they know what they are doing and are experienced in this field. When your IVF starts acupuncture would definitely help. However, a good diet would also help. You should follow a specific diet after consulting your doctor. Eating healthy is really important. I know that during the procedure one goes through a lot of anxiety, therefore doing yoga will help. Best of luck sending baby dust your way.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Nina Ahrichi » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:20 am

I hope you are fine. I believe you are afraid to go for surrogacy. I want to tell you to go for it. It will be very much happening for you. It will bring the happiness in your life. You will e able to have your own children. This will be good. I hope you find all the happiness in your life. I wish you all the luck in your life.
Nina Ahrichi
Friend

Postby barbara5 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:10 am

Hello. It is very less often that we come across stories like these. About male infertility. It is good that you came out. It is nice to hear you supporting your DH in this. You have to be there. You guys should be by each others side. Help each other. seek professional help. Do as the doctors say. There are many fertility clinics. Those that could help you in this regard. Seek the help that you need. You guys deserve happiness. And it will come to you. You have to stay strong. Try harder. Not lose hope. Cheers. Prayers are always with you.
barbara5

Postby Eliza David » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:44 pm

There are many clinics providing this facility of treatment of surrogacy. It's just a part of life. you should never lose hope and always try your level best. I heard about one clinic they are arranging the event. If you are interested, you should attend their event. You all will get your initial consultation there. It will be free in the start. But in the end, it depends how you take it and carry your life. This is not a one time solution so you have to keep trying always. thanks
Eliza David
Friend

Postby aria48 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:08 am

Very sorry about to hear this. Its good that you are fine. But your husband has a problem. IVF, IUI may good but a little bit risky. Go for surrogacy. Best provided at Europe clinic. Good luck to you.
aria48
Friend

Postby evi stewart » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:13 am

Hey! I feel so sorry for you. It`s been a very tough time for you but you are really a brace woman. I would really pray for you. But having these health issues, I would suggest you to go for a check up first from a very good clinic. You should ask a good lady doctor that either you should go for IVF or not. Do not worry and do not lose hope. Everything will be alright soon. God bless you!
evi stewart
Friend

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:56 am

Babyhope2018 wrote:Hi! First time posting. 38yrs old. Been ttc for 2 years. I and very regular and have no problem but Dh has been diagnosed with low count, motility. We had 2 failed iuis. Docs are saying we need ivf but I’m hoping we can make this happen on our own. Dh is on vitamins, Royal jelly and doing acupuncture. I am as well. Does anyone have words of wisdom, tips advice? We are praying everyday!

Hi babyhope! Seems you haven't been here for a while. Just wanted to ask how are the things going for you?
I thought I could update as well. As I've mentioned before, we were going route B- donor eggs with ivf. Me- enod & pcos sufferer, 2 failed eo ivf cycles behind, dh is perfect. We were considering 5 shot guaranteed program and we did sign up. But actually it took us 1 shot only to conceive with donor eggs. This young lady produced many for us!! Currently I'm in my 1st trimester officially. I would really like to know how are you, honey. And what's you treatment plan now? I hope your dh improved his swimmers. Still I'm not sure you should give iui another try. What does your dr say about ivf?
Hope to hear from you soon.
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Angeladavid » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:37 pm

Hey. i'm glad that you are not losing hope and going with the flow. But Why don't you give a try to IVF? It is one of the most successful technologies. I have so many people with successful stories. You should definitely go for it asap. Because it might take some IVF attempts. Plus you are getting older. So don't waste your time and start your IVF procedure asap. Best wishes for you.
Angeladavid
Friend

Postby TaylorT » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:57 am

I am sure IVF will work out for you if your doctor has recommended it. I think we can leave that to the professionals. I can surely share my opinion though. IVF is a painful process but worth it. If you want to carry your own baby then go for it. Don't listen to what others say. Best of luck!
TaylorT
Friend

Postby BettyJames » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:38 am

Hey there Dear. I hope its all good. Really sorry to hear about your DH. male infertility is often overlooked. It's great that you guys are fighting it. Its great to see your courage, however, you should give IVF a try. It can speed things up. I wish you lots of luck and love. Take care.
BettyJames

Postby mimimama » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:42 am

I am sorry you are going through this. However I would recommend going straight to IVF, cos of your advanced maternal age. Now you you have high chances of getting pregnant via IVF, but it might happen you will need to undergo IVF with donor eggs in a few months, as quality of eggs might get worse. Goog luck
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
mimimama
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Dakota1 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:11 pm

Babyhope2018 wrote:Hi! First time posting. 38yrs old. Been ttc for 2 years. I and very regular and have no problem but Dh has been diagnosed with low count, motility. We had 2 failed iuis. Docs are saying we need ivf but I’m hoping we can make this happen on our own. Dh is on vitamins, Royal jelly and doing acupuncture. I am as well. Does anyone have words of wisdom, tips advice? We are praying everyday!

You should go for IVF before it is too late. I really hope it works on its own. But if not, do not waste your time. There is too much on stake for you guys. If you delay this, even IVF would not work then. You should understand that time is not your side. I hope this works for you and you can have your dream fulfilled.
Dakota1
Friend

Postby nathalie335 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:13 pm

IVF is great. Go for IVF, but do not waste any more time. Time is very crucial in these situations. I remember my aunt, she was unable to conceive even through IVF after some time. Infertility is a difficult time. I hope the best for you.
nathalie335
Friend

PreviousNext

Return to General Infertility