Struggling

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Struggling

Postby alins » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:48 am

I know how to hurt it. I know that infertility is very common today. I think you should go for a checkup. This will help you to know what is happening and what it is. I hope you will help. My best wishes are with you. I hope you'll be a mom soon. Find the best fertility clinic, so you can find the best for yourself.
alins
Friend

Postby Mildred12 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:37 pm

I know what you are feeling. This is hard I can feel that. I am diagnosed with endometrial cancer. And this is what I never expected. It was so unbelievable. And the worst was when we were treated so badly by lotus clinic. that was the time when we needed help the most. I could not still figure out why me? I was all broken because of all this. But my DH said that we can't give up. We will find some soltuion. we will stay strong and positive. Life holds many things for you. And all of them are not in your favor. The best way to fight all the negativity is to stay strong. I am sending more power and luck to you. I hope you will stay strong.
Mildred12

Postby Penka » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:26 pm

Sorry to hear about your divorce. I am also infertile. But my husband is supporting me at every stage. After many years of TTC. We hadn't any luck. So we went for checkups but there was no issue between us. We were worried. Further we went for more tests but same negative results. Doctors can't even tell the reason behind my infertility. I was worried. But my husband supported me. He said we can go for some other procedure to have a baby. I started looking for other methods like IVF and IUI. But both didn't worked for me. So at the end we end up in choosing surrogacy. Surrogacy is successful for many people. I hope it will be for me too. We have contacted a clinic too and soon we will start our journey there. Good luck everyone.
Penka
Friend

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:47 am

Mildred12 wrote:I know what you are feeling. This is hard I can feel that. I am diagnosed with endometrial cancer. And this is what I never expected. It was so unbelievable. And the worst was when we were treated so badly by lotus clinic. that was the time when we needed help the most. I could not still figure out why me? I was all broken because of all this. But my DH said that we can't give up. We will find some soltuion. we will stay strong and positive. Life holds many things for you. And all of them are not in your favor. The best way to fight all the negativity is to stay strong. I am sending more power and luck to you. I hope you will stay strong.

I'm just keep on hearing about this LOtus clinic which treats people badly :? Dear luv, could you tell what did they do to you? Sounds like you didn't get what you expected. Could you specify.
It's absolutely nice you're sharing your experience here. for people to avoid scammers. we appreciate.
I'm glad you have a supportive dh by side. It's so important to have someone to relay on and if it's your husband you're really lucky. Mine has always been the rock of support for me. Even when I felt heartbroken, crushed and knocked out from normal life he was the one to say ''Come on girl, we'll do it!'' We've been through ivf rounds with own eggs - all unsuccessful. Did 2 lapos which brought no actual result. then turned to donor eggs abroad at bio texcom. After years of trying and failed treatments we got luck with the 1st donor egg cycle. Saw bfp for the first time in my life!! Everyone's path is different but every step is a step closer. I'm wishing you peace in your heart that will make you forget your bad experience. Hoping for your luck with further treatments. Hugs x
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Jessiquoi » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:04 am

Wait. Your husband hasn’t been tested? You don’t get to feel bad for him until he gets his butt into the doctor’s office and gives a sample. 40% chance it’s his issue (even if he “feels” fine). We always blame ourselves. I did and it turns out my husband was the problem. (He was hesitant too because it’s emasculating).
Jessiquoi

Previous

Return to General Infertility