Looking for support

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Looking for support

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:06 am

rooha wrote:Well, I do not have any idea about it. When you are doing marriage for the same sex. Then how is it possible that you are having IUI for this. That seems fishy. Well I don't have any recommendation for you. Best of luck. Take care

If I got it right, they are using donor sperms. In this case the agency or clinic serves the high quality swimmers for the recipients. So the reason might be more in the woman. The situation is quite intricate. and if it's so, then probably they'll need to apply for ivf shot to have higher chance of success. Anyway, it's always better to get the second opinion on the point. dr must advise better. Hope ladies will get more answers soon.
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: Looking for support

Postby Penka » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:08 am

Infertility is extremely tough to go with.I was trying to conceive from last 10 years but had no luck.
I can understand your feeling as i m also a victim of infertility.I m trying to conceive for the last ten years.I have tried all possible methods like IUI and IVF but i don't have any luck with them. I m afraid that as i m getting aged this causes a lot of stress.I was hopeless but fortunately, a friend of mine told me about this surrogacy. I have consulted some of the experts and all of the gave me positive views.It is banned in some countries and it is a bit expensive. In USA and Europe is legal and patients are giving positive reviews. Some of the success stories have motivated me this is the reason I m going for it.
Penka

Previous

Return to General TTC Stuff