TTC and Jealousy

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: TTC and Jealousy

Postby landa02 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:07 am

Hey. How are you? I hope you are doing great. I have heard about them. My friend told me. She had IVF from that clinic. She was so happy with their work. She told me that how professional they are. They have an event now. I think people should visit them. It would be great. It will be a good chance to meet them. I hope this would work.
landa02

Postby LucyBrown » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:02 am

Hey Lilly! how are you? I hope you are doing fine. It is a face that we women face a lot of problems in our lives. But this can't stop us thinking positively. Every woman wishes to enjoy the motherhood. It is such a great feeling. Infertility is a curse on humankind. It has destroyed so many dreams.I am glad I chose a good clinic for my procedures.
LucyBrown

Postby TaylorR » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:44 pm

Aww, you are absolutely right. I can totally understand the jealousy part. Every mother wants to get the glimpse of pregnancy. Having a baby is the desire of every couple. I'm glad that certain alternate ways have developed that are helping a lot of infertile couples to overcome their infertility and fulfill their wishes. I have also been through this situation. I am 38 years old right now. I have chosen surrogacy to have another child as I can't conceive on my own anymore. I am diabetic as well and my doctor suggested it would be better if I either adopt or have a surrogate baby. I am registered at a very good and safe clinic which was recommended by a very dear colleague of mine. Going to welcome my baby soon!
TaylorR
Friend

Postby jess100 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:35 am

Jealousy is just a lack of self-confidence. It is not your fault that you have not gotten pregnant yet. No need to compete or get jealous of your cousin or sister in law. Timing is everything. If it is meant to happen then it will, at the right time for the right reason. There is no need to rush. If your sister in law competes with you, just ignore her. If you are worried about your infertility then I have a good news for you. Surrogacy team of Biotexcom is arranging a seminar in coming days. You should attend this seminar as it will make you quite satisfied. Biotexcom is the best clinic I know. They really care about the people’s feeling. Join their page for further details. Don’t miss this precious chance. STAY BLESSED AND HAPPY!!
jess100
Friend

Previous

Return to General Infertility