Egg Donor

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Egg Donor

Postby julie_99 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:30 am

Picking your Egg Donor
Neway will be your accomplice in this procedure, controlling you at all times. When all is said in done, you need your egg benefactor to be a solid individual, and moderately youthful (age 21-32). Notwithstanding the benefactor you pick, regardless of whether it be a family companion, relative, or an unknown source, the individual will be screened widely to preclude conceivable confusions to your richness travel. This screening incorporates irresistible ailment testing as per FDA rules, a poll on family hereditary history, fruitfulness and past gynecologic history, and a richness workup to assess the potential for egg gift.
Egg Donor Options:
A family companion or relative
Solidified Eggs chose from Neway's Egg Bank
Individual chose from Neway's database of qualified givers (crisp eggs)
Solidified eggs chose from outside egg bank that is exchanged to Neway
Picking an egg giver is a critical initial phase in this excursion and we will be here for you consistently
julie_99
Friend

Re: Egg Donor

Postby Kendell bling » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:16 am

Thanks for sharing the details. I am sure it will help people. I will ask my doctor if I will need a donor or not. I believe it might not be the case. Biotexcom is already well known for its donor reserves. They are growing huge day by day. I even heard they will be conducting a free open house too. To provide consultation. How great is that?
Kendell bling

Postby Emilykingston » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:53 am

@kendel bling Is That the case? However, The dates and venue have been changed. Biotexcom hasn't said anything recently for the new venue and date. I hope it is bigger this time. The bigger the better. I am going to attend the event after my neighbor's treatment. See you guys there.
Emilykingston

Postby jolly188 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:53 am

Kendell bling wrote:Thanks for sharing the details. I am sure it will help people. I will ask my doctor if I will need a donor or not. I believe it might not be the case. Biotexcom is already well known for its donor reserves. They are growing huge day by day. I even heard they will be conducting a free open house too. To provide consultation. How great is that?

Hi dear. I hope you will be doing great in your life. Infertility is really a curse. It is one of the worst experience one can ever face. It can really break you up and make you sad. In this case surrogacy can really help one who is face infertility. It is one of the best and safest available treatment. One of the best thing about surrogacy is that it gives you highest success rates and guaranteed results. This clinic can help you a lot in this. It offers good and best services and packages. It also gives you free travel, meals and accommodation. This will be the best option for you. I suggest all infertile couples that they should go for surrogacy. It is only the treatment that can help a lot to them. I myself went through surrogacy from them. It was one of the best and pleasant experience of mine. They really helped me a lot through my journey. ALl my best wishes and compliments are with all of you. Best of luck!
jolly188
Friend

Postby lillyP28 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:25 pm

Last edited by lillyP28 on Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
lillyP28

Postby landa02 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:33 pm

I am so sorry for you. You have been through a lot. Surrogacy is a good process. Infertility takes a lot out of a woman. A woman faces a lot. There is some clinic that are cheating people. Be aware of them. I hope this would help you. I know that people are not aware of such clinics. They should first know about the clinic whether that they are worthy to be paid a visit. I don't think that I will ever visit any clinic without doing a research. These clinics have no experienced doctors. They must use interns as doctors. Those interns are newly made doctors. I hope that you should take care and never give them a chance to put you in danger. I hope that you will find the best clinic.
landa02

Postby martha j » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:01 pm

thanks for this information. It is a dream of every lady to become a mother one day. Those who can't naturally then science has helped them to become with the treatment and other alternatives. I am infertile. I chose not to stay childless my whole life. I had a successful IVF from one very fine clinic. The success rate of the clinic is also very high. I was fetal abnormalities. This clinic and science gave me hope and now I am a happy mother. I have a baby boy now. He is my everything. The only thing that I lacked but not now. I hope no infertile couple remains childless. My prayers are with all of them. Stay Blessed!
martha j
Friend

Postby natallia » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:33 pm

This time is very difficult. I can understand. I also have gone through it. I am not trying to discourage you or anything. I am telling you my story to encourage you. After several tries for years, I could not conceive. My husband and I have been married for 5 years now and wanted to have a child that could make your life complete. But every time I checked it was a negative result. We were very disappointed, especially me. But my husband convinced me to have surrogacy as it seemed like the only option. We visited many doctors and clinics in different places. Finally, we were able to find one that was very satisfying. It is situated in Europe. I would just say to you that if one door is shut for you then another opens. There is always an alternative. Stay strong and never lose hope. God bless you.
natallia
Friend

Postby rozianaa » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:32 am

This is really a great and informative post. I really appreciate your efforts you explained it very well. It will provide help to many. My friend is going through this process. I am surely going to share these recommendations with her. These will surely be helpful in her journey. Keep her in your prayers.
rozianaa

Postby audreyangel » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:16 am

This is a very heartbreaking news. I am sorry for this tragedy in your life. I think that you should share this with your husband. Surely he will understand you because we are humans and we do not have supernatural powers to stop such thing from happening. Dear, do not lose hope and feel disappointed. You can go for IVF or surrogacy. I am infertile too. I was also stressed like you. If I am happy today, that is because of the Ukrainian clinic that treated my infertility. They gave me one of the best surrogates. She (the surrogate) gave birth to a healthy handsome boy. Hence, you can also opt for such processes. Don't giveup.
audreyangel
Friend

Postby lillyP28 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:32 am

Infertility is heartbreaking thing. Every woman dreams for a perfect family. And this infertility finishes everything. Infertility is the mammoth problem of today's world. And it is proliferating fastly. Thanks to God that now many infertility treatment exists. Stay happy.
lillyP28

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:09 am

We've been through treatments with overseas clinic. Got success after 1st donor egg cycle.
This is truly the option to count on after you've been unsuccessful with oe shots. Here's my background. I'm 40, earlier diagnosed on endo and pcos. whilst treatments did 2 lapos which brought no actual result. Tried 2 fresh cycles with oe. got 20 eggs retrieved, 10 fertilized, did 5day transfer both times. embryo quality - a mix of As, Bs and Cs. Got my left ovary removed with one of lapos. Our new dr told us it was time to look onto donor eggs.
The clinic has the following requirements for their donors to meet. Age 18-25 yrs old. perfect mental & physical health. Proven fertility. This said, our mind was at peace we'd have eggs of high quality. The clinic guaranteed at least 3 A grade embies for the ET. I know, the majority would say, this means nothing. cause one can get prego with low grade embies as well, and A grade doesn't mean the embryo will definitely implant. But at least you know you have higher success rates with those grades.
Wish everyone good luck with their donor egg journeys.
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:32 am

martha j wrote:thanks for this information. It is a dream of every lady to become a mother one day. Those who can't naturally then science has helped them to become with the treatment and other alternatives. I am infertile. I chose not to stay childless my whole life. I had a successful IVF from one very fine clinic. The success rate of the clinic is also very high. I was fetal abnormalities. This clinic and science gave me hope and now I am a happy mother. I have a baby boy now. He is my everything. The only thing that I lacked but not now. I hope no infertile couple remains childless. My prayers are with all of them. Stay Blessed!

One should look for high LIVE BIRTH rates rather than success rates. Also the clinic's staff. One should make sure it's professional. Take time to study all the information before you start the process. Talk to more people in similar situation and those who were successful with the clinic chosen. Ask for their experiences and tips. 'cause advertisement is not necessarily truth, so be aware.
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to General Infertility